Air Tech Challenge II and Tech Low Retro EDIT*pic* 9/29 uhoh

Nike's design team trys to stay in touch with the streets as much as possible, but theres no way there printing up shirts with the words crack on them.That would be too hot. That's funny.

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

regarding the crack shirts, are they from the ATC apparel line? I might just wait for other stores to get them if they are.
gum sole is online? in NYC? ??
nerd.gif

If i was that store i would cease the production of those shirts before someone at nike finds out they are using their logo and the word "crack" onshirts last time i checked using someone's registered trademark on a shirt without their permission is trademark infringement especially since thattrademark swoosh is registered for apparell

dont want to hate, but
to all people worried what to wear with these shoes, what shirts, jackets, hats pants...

Just wear the shoes and enjoy them....
happy.gif

you cant go wrong with a classic

man, you guys are acting like a bunch of girls... "what should i wear with these shoes....". if it doesn't fit your wardrobe style and the colorsyou wear, why'd you buy them in the first place?.....

Originally Posted by Jose Marti

I got a hot lava colored speedo to rock with these.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

thats the spirit wouldnt be surprised....wouldnt be surprised if agassi has one of those

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

man, you guys are acting like a bunch of girls... "what should i wear with these shoes....". if it doesn't fit your wardrobe style and the colors you wear, why'd you buy them in the first place?.....

calm down. Some of us might be a bunch of metrosexuals is all...........not me though, I'm Not Metro.
wink.gif

I can't even front...I think I'm gonna have to stock up on these. It's a shame to me that stores are just sitting on these. How the ____ can peopleoverlook such beauty?

Just picked mine up today at Finishline..My boy hooked me up with a military discount and paid 85 after tax..He said they had a bunch of pairs left cause catsdon't know what they are around here..Might get a second pair when I get paid again..

I got these, and seriously.....I don't understand why everyone who copped is so amped.

This leather is straight booty.

Why does every f***** online shop I go on only have sizes 10.5,14,15 and not size 12????????????? They're goin on eBay for 120-150 $!* is goin on?

hey can someone message me as to how this FINISHLINE $25 off came out? also can i just go instore and use it? just tell them i have the code? let me know

thanks! yall!

just for yall that need it

i guess its

Originally Posted by coolguyal

Why does every f***** online shop I go on only have sizes 10.5,14,15 and not size 12????????????? They're goin on eBay for 120-150 $!* is goin on?

yup, some sizes are though to get...same with the 11,5...

some even dont sell the 11,5

Back
Top Bottom