Air Tech Challenge II and Tech Low Retro EDIT*pic* 9/29 uhoh

Originally Posted by coolguyal

Why does every f***** online shop I go on only have sizes 10.5,14,15 and not size 12????????????? They're goin on eBay for 120-150 $!* is goin on?

i returned a size 10 to eastbay.....keep checking their inventory. (of course, you'll have to deal with loose thread in the Nike Air logo embroidery)

boom,,just picked up for $81 on finishline with the $25 off code sz 11

by the way the code is 141388

hope that helps

Originally Posted by kapepper

yup, some sizes are though to get...same with the 11,5...

some even dont sell the 11,5

yeah... dunno why there are so little 11.5's... having said that, they've appeared on NDC....

Originally Posted by IgotSICKkicks58

hey can someone message me as to how this FINISHLINE $25 off came out? also can i just go instore and use it? just tell them i have the code? let me know

thanks! yall!

just for yall that need it

i guess its

I tried using the code in an actual FNL store (Military Circle Norfolk VA) earlier this week and was told that I had to have the "actual coupon"so they could send/show it to "corporate". I tried talking them into just typing it in but they kept fakin' on me. I ended up just purchasing'em on FNL.com and using the code (waiting for them to be shipped). I didn't realize there was a "free shipping" code so I ended up payingshipping and my total was around $86. I know other NT'ers were able to use the code instore, I guess I just got the shaft (pause).

PS - On another note, Does anybody know where i can find the "splatter"-%%% windrunner (I know, I know, I missed the NDC release last week) online orfrom a store/boutique that will do phone orders and ship (I'm in the DC Area)? These will look good with the ATC II's as well as the Infrared 90'sand Infrared AM90 CF's that just dropped. Any help would be KINDLY appreciated.

although i did purchase a crack shirt from gumsoul in FL, i agree with KApepper, just rock em and enjoy them, they go well with a white polo/tee same with agrey one, i wore them once and have gotten many compliments

Went down to Valley Fair and was able to cop the last XXL black splatter shirt (pictured above) that they had. I believe they only had a M and a 3XL left onthe racks. They cost $31.99. This shirt is crack in person. I also copped a pair of the infrared Court Forces and an older style NKETLKshirt (since '99) at one of the area boutique stores. Those stores make a KILLING off the markup.
laugh.gif

i am probably one of only a few people that did this, but i actually wore these playing tennis this pastweek
they actually felt pretty good, not bad for some retro shoes, but i got some creases now

Just recieved the crack shirt. Design and looks wise its ****. Feels like a hanes shirt. Very thin and light. I give it 3 washes before it becomes a rag.Quality wise it doesn't seem like it will last.

^^Actually regarding the CRACK TEE it's far from a hanes shirt. When I ordered mine I asked them over the phone what kind of shirt it was and they told meits a 100% cotton pre-shrunk fashion fit tee. Think he said American Apparell if I'm not mistaken. Those of you that are still on those big and heavy baggytee's need to switch it up. My shirt makes me look skinny which I'm lovin right now!!! I'll try to post up pics later.

^^Actually regarding the CRACK TEE it's far from a hanes shirt. When I ordered mine I asked them over the phone what kind of shirt it was and they told me its a 100% cotton pre-shrunk fashion fit tee. Think he said American Apparell if I'm not mistaken. Those of you that are still on those big and heavy baggy tee's need to switch it up. My shirt makes me look skinny which I'm lovin right now!!! I'll try to post up pics later.

Thats odd...when I asked about sizing if they run big or small...he told me they are printed on Gilden shirts...not sure if that means they are American Apparel, not good with t-shirt companies like that.

Originally Posted by Burns1923

Why does every online shop I go on only have sizes 10.5,14,15 and not size 12?????????????

www.nikestore.com

Search for tech challenge and there you are, size 12.
They have my size too almost bought until i looked at the spray painted part at the bottom, its White not pink it just looks off mayne

Originally Posted by TTbeezy

Originally Posted by Burns1923

Why does every online shop I go on only have sizes 10.5,14,15 and not size 12?????????????

www.nikestore.com

Search for tech challenge and there you are, size 12.
They have my size too almost bought until i looked at the spray painted part at the bottom, its White not pink it just looks off mayne
The pic is off but they are selling the same shoe that everybody is copping. They even have a disclaimer that they are working on getting a correctedpic in the description.

Originally Posted by wada7

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Word I need gear to go with these.

i got this nike tee that im pretty sure was meant to go with them

2423367583_bb8848f0dd.jpg
I noticed that shirt has a blue ribbon tag just like the wind breaker I got off of NDC

are these apart of a new BRS line with out being called BRS?

Originally Posted by jehiel rosario

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE I CAN GET THE WINDBREAKER? I SEARCHED EVERYWHERE AND I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY RESELLERS YET
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
i have seen a few on ebay...search under rebel windrunner or under nike agassi then refine the search to clothing.

Just ordered a size 13 from finishline, thanks for the $25 code.

I had these back in 5th grade, I think I wore a 9 or 9.5 back then. Still have the shoes somewhere at my parents' house. I also had a sweet"NIKE" shirt with the swoosh that matched it perfectly. I remember them selling the polos that Agassi wore during the tournaments with the verticalbars down the front and the splatter pattern across the top.

Back
Top Bottom