AIR TOTAL MAX UPTEMPO

img24207815.jpg

One of my all time favs.
smokin.gif

Why hasn't nike retroed these?
Any Info?

Originally Posted by dathustlaboy47

If they retro those I bet Nike is gonna @!%# them up

I hope the this colorway comes out decent.After that I could care less.
pimp.gif
these would sell like the blue penny foams from last year if these were retroed
smh.gif
At myself everytime this shoe ismentioned. Wish I could find a pair for retail.
I really don't wanna pay $300-400 for a pair.
frown.gif
tired.gif

seriously... WHY WHY WHY WHY does this post happen each and everyday.

Im willing to bet a large sum of money that 90% of the clowns that make this post every other day never owned them or even knew what they were until theybecame recent hypebeast!!!

anyone concur?

Originally Posted by JMKickz

Im willing to bet a large sum of money that 90% of the clowns that make this post every other day never owned them or even knew what they were until they became recent hypebeast!!!

anyone concur?

I concur, sir.

grin.gif

Im willing to bet a large sum of money that 90% of the clowns that make this post every other day never owned them or even knew what they were until they became recent hypebeast!!!

anyone concur?

grin.gif
eyes.gif

Agreed. I fall under that 10%. I enjoy seeing that hypebeast want this shoebecause then NIKE will retro sooner, hopefully.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Scarborough416

Why hasn't nike retroed these?
Any Info?

You don't want Nike to retro these man! Nike will reduce the air bubble to a laughable size. (Yeah I said it Nike....prove me wrong
wink.gif
)

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

anyone concur?

I concur, sir.

grin.gif
I just hate when I see posts like this.....

I read the subject, get exciited they are coming out, only to read someone just "wishing" them to retro.

Whats funny is - I worked at SportMart (now Sports Authority) when these dropped. The white/blue Reggie Milelr colorway sold out fairly quickly.....but theseblk/neon ones sat for quite a while. Now it looks like the demand is reversed.

Back
Top Bottom