Air Trainer 1 - Chlorophyll - mid January 2008

Thanks INDECS. thats just awesome news. Considering the 2002 edition are highly limited due to their co.jp overseas release and the fact larger sizes wereliterally impossible to obtain, this is just great news. A 100% reproduction of the 2002 release into a 2008 release is fine as long as its just a normal GR.

here are some more 2002 release photos:
20060605_21456.jpg

airtrainer1-w-grey-bla-full;crop:0.07,0.07,0.91,0.75.jpg

nike_trainer1_grn1.jpg

nike_trainer1_grn5.jpg

KEY differences from the 2002 and OG/2000 releases:
-2002 release is a synthentic suede and sythentic leather. Almost has a cheaper feel and quality to it. It looks like the 2008's will be identical in everyregard

ahhh... found a really old pic of my old retro pair. (my super old user name too!)

at1imamwe3.jpg

Whoa....so we ARE getting the OG colorway?!!!! NICE!

Seriously, you cannot go wrong with this color combo, as Nike has proven time and time again. 2008 is shaping up to be LOVELY in terms of all the retroswe're getting.

interestingly enough, I got a quick skim-through the Jan release catalogue today and the pic of the AT1 had the white mid-section (like the one in the firstpic), but the sales lady told me colorways are subject to change, so I guess I'll have to keep my fingers crossed...

the suggested retail is HK$799, which is around US$102...

If they'd just retro some of the lesser well know OG variants i'd be made up.

Can't wait to get these in hand see what the build quality is like.

Will defo have to double up on these.

of course after i finally found a pair in my size after searchin for 3 yrs. eh, if they are exact retros, i'll cop an extra 1 or 2. such a dope pair.

Yea, the catalogue shows all white midsole, not the OG grey color for January. Looks kinda naked in all white. But Spring '08 has the OG color with thegrey. Spring/Summer is gonna be a bank breaker for me. Gotta start save'n, can't wait!!!

So is there gonna be two different pairs releasing? A mostly white pair and a white/grey pair? Because I'm in the mood for a pair of new kicks, and theseare supposedly right around the corner.

wow has it been 5 years since the first retro already?

The midsole on one shoe chipped like crazy and they ran half a size too small, time for a new pair.

yougn sherlock, it was some lows along with a few other white/grey/green inspired shoes. THEN wouldve been the best time for a retro of the original. Now in2008, it seems so out of place.

Not that yall care but heres what was in the "pack" that released late 2004:

zoom trainer 1 mid
pic005.jpg

zoom haven
pic003.jpg

zoom trainer 1 ft
pic001.jpg

and of course the air trainer 1 low
pic018.jpg

all of them went way under the radar. Kind of sad that marketing them was terrible even though they had that nice event where tinker and the other guy talkedabout it.

heres the link:
http://www.freshnessmag.com/content/features/files/0904/rebirth/index.php

its 2008 this colorway Is so damn wack. the only reason for buying is maybe if u had them back in the day. other than that this colorway is straight trash.

Back
Top Bottom