Air Veer Returns This Summer...

Last edited:
For some reason I don't see the color patches on the tongues on these. Guess I'll find out until I see them in person.

there's a patch but it's the same color as the tongue now...much cleaner look IMO. An unnecessary addition, but i can live with it. My pair of retros from the last go around are beat and i can't wait to grab a new pair of the black/whites!

there's a patch but it's the same color as the tongue now...much cleaner look IMO. An unnecessary addition, but i can live with it. My pair of retros from the last go around are beat and i can't wait to grab a new pair of the black/whites!

I agree, it's a lot cleaner look without having the tongue with the same color of the strap. It just threw the whole shoe off. Will be sure to puck them up next week.

Oddly enough, my favorite change to this shoe is the stitching around the air bubble...
I like that the tumbled leather (white) piece is attached to the midsole, instead of just painted onto the midsole.
Not sure how that will wear functionally, but I like it, casually.
It seems to add some craftsmanship to the shoe :nerd:

Is is just me....but the nike air on the back of the shoe looks somewhat off? Almost fake looking imo. Hopefully I can find a pair of these that look good. Also, the black infrared will be nice if not limited.

Was the tongue different on the OG/Previous Retro's? I had the cleat versions in HS and I remember the tongue being puffier but those were the cleats.

Was the tongue different on the OG/Previous Retro's? I had the cleat versions in HS and I remember the tongue being puffier but those were the cleats.

I had the retros and tongue was decently thick and made out of a spandex material. they definitely didn't have the perforations like the 2013's have.

strap is 'shiny' (matte?) on these, black/whites included. don't know if you can tell from the pictures...

Back
Top Bottom