Air Vindicate

Seen the title did a
eek.gif
 for a sec. Been praying for this shoe to return practically my whole life. Had them in 3rd grade. No they haven't been retro'd

Wow.. These were actually my very first pair of Jordan's. I remember going to foot action and convincing my mom to buy me a pair. They were on sale for like $50 if I remember correctly. This was before I actually knew the difference between "Air" & "Team" Jordans. I didn't care though, I was just happy to be rocking a jumpman.

I remember these like it was yesterday. So funny story, the summer of 1999, I got my first part time job when I was 15. I was beasting for these hard. I had plans to cop these and never did. I had to start contributing in the household to teach me responsibility and had to choose between either these or a fresh Carolina blue Fubu jersey. I copped the jersey that summer and was killing it. I regret that I didn't get these as well

everything yall writing is exactly the same way i feel. first pair of kicks i bought with my money for like 50 lol, been waiting for these to return.

Last edited:
Mine were sitting in a thrift store basically brand new. The green/white cw. These were my 2nd Jordan after the last shots. Come on nike you retro'd the pro strong even though you butchered the HELL out of it. Give us these. I'll take any and all OG cw's and any retro + that aren't all red or some other nonsense.

One of those early team Jordan's. Cats were rocking these flexin like they were the new Jordan's. And supporting heavy a** Fubu sweaters, blastin Juvenile from they portable boomboxes in the backpack. Lol

Last edited:
One of those early team Jordan's. Cats were rocking these flexin like they were the new Jordan's. And supporting heavy a** Fubu sweaters, blastin Juvenile from they portable boomboxes in the backpack. Lol

Was blasting 400 degreez my G n eminem u already know

Miss the old team jordans

Last edited:
Always liked seeing them on court on tv. I liked the ones w the green suede on the back more. Dope shoe. Same time my 8th grade bball shoe came out- Team J. I miss the late 90s

Last edited:
I had the black and white, white and black, red and white and blue and white pair. simple design but looked hella hard

I had the black and white, white and black, red and white and blue and white pair. simple design but looked hella hard
i had both white/blk, and blck/wht too so hard, and random thought but the wrestling boots the wrestler sting wore sometimes in wcw reminded me of these lol

Back
Top Bottom