Air Yeezy 2

Yo NT bay area fam been here since 04' please put me on the PM list! I couldn't get the Yeezy's back in '09 too focused on school when i attended FIDM in SF. I'm willing to camp for a whole week at NTSF or wherever else is planned. FIDM is just right there too with NTSF. Sz. 9/9.5/10

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

1. Zapatohead408- size 11
2. Rick2345- size 8.5/9
3. Rico7JT- size 12 (He says he prolly won't cop, but I know come RD he will.)
4. Griff- size 13/14
5. JFM- 7.5/8/8.5/9
6. coolgraymemo- size 8.5/9 (Sacramento only)

7. RhinoSport 9.5-10

8. santi19 11/11.5
yup, there's a lot of lurkers on both sites...but that may be a good thing 
i'm praying that the first release will be like the Zen release, if that's the case then we'll all be fine...but i think it's just gonna be a "who camps longer" thing, if that's the case then i'm willing to hold spots for you guys...if i can get there early enough. I haven't checked my classes for exams yet, but the earliest i could get there is monday night....hope i won't have to go that early, but i seen what happened last release.

I'm in school so the best I can do is Thursday at about 4 pm. Maybe wednesday at 4pm.
are we allowed to hold spots though? I get pissed when people in front of me try to hold spots.

Lets not build hype though. I'm hoping for a 10 hour campout like the Zens.

Size 8/8.5/9 over here 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

2. Rick2345- size 8.5/9
4. Griff- size 13/14
5. JFM- 7.5/8/8.5/9

7. RhinoSport 9.5-10

8. santi19 11/11.5
i'm praying that the first release will be like the Zen release, if that's the case then we'll all be fine...but i think it's just gonna be a "who camps longer" thing, if that's the case then i'm willing to hold spots for you guys...if i can get there early enough. I haven't checked my classes for exams yet, but the earliest i could get there is monday night....hope i won't have to go that early, but i seen what happened last release.
I'm in school so the best I can do is Thursday at about 4 pm. Maybe wednesday at 4pm.
are we allowed to hold spots though? I get pissed when people in front of me try to hold spots.

My last class on Thursday ends at 6:20, so I might not even be able to line up.  Are you and JF in SF?  I said I'd never camp out for a pair of shoes, but if we have a group going then I'd be down to line up for a couple hours.  Then I gotta head to class at 9am on Friday
sick.gif

EDIT:

If we're doing a list, I'm a 9-9.5
nerd.gif

im tryna cop these real bad. was salty when i didnt get the 1's. I'll be away for school so hopefully i can get my hands on a pair.
7.5/8

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

2. Rick2345- size 8.5/9
4. Griff- size 13/14
5. JFM- 7.5/8/8.5/9

7. RhinoSport 9.5-10

8. santi19 11/11.5

My last class on Thursday ends at 6:20, so I might not even be able to line up.  Are you and JF in SF?  I said I'd never camp out for a pair of shoes, but if we have a group going then I'd be down to line up for a couple hours.  Then I gotta head to class at 9am on Friday
sick.gif
EDIT:
nerd.gif
I got school the whole week but I'll miss Friday and hopefully Thursday.

I'm trying to make it so theres groups of NTers (whose sizes form a FSR) at every store. So one FSR at NTSF, another at Darkside etc.

Size 11. Yo are we trying to form a group of NTer's to camp with or what? If so, I'm down. I'm contemplating where to camp at, I'm all the way in the Northbay.

sick.gif
EDIT:
nerd.gif

I'm trying to make it so theres groups of NTers (whose sizes form a FSR) at every store. So one FSR at NTSF, another at Darkside etc.

Free for the whole week bro, I'll get there mon or tues the earliest...lemme know.

Forgot to mention my brother will most likely be wit me and he's a sz 12/13.

Don't know what my work schedule will be like around then but I'll let you guys know asap. We might have to do pm's a lot sooner than I thought

Alright, so I guess I'll start the 2nd list:

1. davizzy                            - 7.5/8
2. djbj6t9                            - 8
3. ClassicJumpMan23    - 8/8.5/9
4. Degenerate423            - 9/9.5
5. 2pacalypsmNOW         - 9/9.5/10
6. 650sGABE                     - 9/9.5/10/11
7. GSGoonSquad             - 11
8. Neptunezbeats             - 11

For the people on this list, if you don't think you can line up by Wednesday/Thursday PM me.  So far, everyone in this thread should be in a list, I think
nerd.gif

I thought the list was more like, "i'm lined up @ ____ and sizes ____ are still available" and proceed to look at the list and PM ppl

I'll need some phone #'s come release time.

I thought the list was more like, "i'm lined up @ ____ and sizes ____ are still available" and proceed to look at the list and PM ppl

I'll need some phone #'s come release time.

Fasho...

Kinda confused so all the nor cal group on the list camping at one specific store? Anyone live in the city? seems like everyone is coming from outside of SF.

Alright, so I guess I'll start the 2nd list:

1. davizzy                            - 7.5/8
2. djbj6t9                            - 8
3. ClassicJumpMan23    - 8/8.5/9
4. Degenerate423            - 9/9.5
5. 2pacalypsmNOW         - 9/9.5/10
6. 650sGABE                     - 9/9.5/10/11
7. GSGoonSquad             - 11
8. Neptunezbeats             - 11

For the people on this list, if you don't think you can line up by Wednesday/Thursday PM me.  So far, everyone in this thread should be in a list, I think
nerd.gif
What's the official day that they are released fam?

Originally Posted by Griff

@Zapato

If u say so. Like I said, that info was shot to me by a former Purist employee. Take it how you want it...

Who told you that???

I have / had 3 homies that work there.... Never ONCE did they tell me this!

MARCO... where you at with this info big homie????

zapatohead408 wrote:
definitely. So it seems that the size list for the first group will be..
  2. Rick2345- size 8.5/9
  4. Griff- size 13/14
  5. JFM- whatever size he wears.

My ninja!

You know me well.

and Im sure you can add CHRIS(10.5)  in the mix, We all know hell be the 1st one out there. 

I swear Im on the 80% side of copping them.....

But remember what we was talking about..... If I cop these Ill FOR SURE have TO COP a pair of 1s to go with these 2s. Gotta save up some extra loot to have on deck to cop a Yeezy 1 when these drop.

This has me thinking...

If we are all going to contribute to the release, there are going to be lurkers taking advantage of that. These "lurkers" may steal potential pairs from Nor-Cal NT members.
What if I create a google doc (or something similar) in which Nor-Cal NT members can chat, share info, numbers, and other important information. It would be private so that only certain people could look at it. Through this, I believe more NT'ers will be able to score pairs.

Let me know...

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

This has me thinking...

If we are all going to contribute to the release, there are going to be lurkers taking advantage of that. These "lurkers" may steal potential pairs from Nor-Cal NT members.
What if I create a google doc (or something similar) in which Nor-Cal NT members can chat, share info, numbers, and other important information. It would be private so that only certain people could look at it. Through this, I believe more NT'ers will be able to score pairs.

Let me know...
That's better than PM's...as long as it's private, yes that would be awesome

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

This has me thinking...

Let me know...

fo sho...lets do that

Back
Top Bottom