Air Yeezy 2

got lucky on NDC. congrats to everyone who got a pair. I wonder how many Black joints we'll see out here.

Thanks to all that entered the Premier RSVP. Alot of nice stories. Yes, most of the winners were within 3 secs. Maybe 1-2 people won within 5 secs. I received around 200 DM's in 45 secs or so. People were DMng the next day....crazy....THE CONTEST IS OVER! I think going for a 8, 11.5, 12, and 13 was the best chance to get a pair. Less people after those sizes. I have been on the other end of one of those RSVP's and know how it feels to lose for sure. The hashtag was brutal. I was going to do random numbers and letters with upper and lowercase. Then again it doesn't really matter because most will just copy and paste anyways. I dragged it out a bit, but not as long as Nike.com. Now that was brutal.

We did have have some issues with a undisclosed number of winners that tried to break the rules. There were someone or a group of people that were DQed after being first to the DM. I'm not going to go into who, when, where, and why. Let's make it clear that I made up the rules and if I had enough of a reason to DQ someone it was done under the rules. I don't consider myself dumb....so if you were smart enough to cover your tracks you might be able to fool us.

In the future we will do DM contests for other release shoes. We have alot of other releases later this year including Jordan Retros, Foams, and more. I'm not going to really call it a lottery anymore. It's really a RSVP speed contest. I doubt it will be as bad as the Yeezys. That was pretty bad.

Anyways....thanks again for all the entries. It was stressful and fun!

Originally Posted by wada7

I WON FROM PREMIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i really think i'm done with sneakers after this
i've been on NT since 2004(old sn) and i don't know if i can go through this again lol

Congrats....I've been here awhile too....2002.

Guess I will see you soon.

If anyone can fill the blanks, that would be great for future reference. This is what I have so far:

True Sole: $???, ?? available
Darkside: $???, 15 available
Bows & Arrows: $325, ?? available
Shiekhs: $245, 30 available
Premier: $300, 14 available
UNDFTD: $???, ?? available
Foot Express: $????, ?? available

Future reference?  Nike always changes where the pairs will go, how many, etc. They like to keep people guessing. lol...

I typed the hashtag wrong for premier. I was in there within 10-20 seconds too

Typed IsillLivepremier instead of luv. SMH x 100

Was going for a 11.5 too.

Anyone hear about a guy who was like first in line at Shiekh and didn't get a pair? Just curious bc I could've sworn this asian dude was front of the line and when I came through at like 11ish (day of) he was sitting in his chair in front of the store as if he couldn't cop.
I think it's the dude in this pic. http://abclocal.go.com/kg...s/bizarre&id=8694606

One of his friends was mugging the %%%$ out of me too
laugh.gif
, assuming I came to get the Yeezys and I had a pair stashed. Good thing I came out the back room empty handed bc I was about to have lunch with the DM first before I pick up my pair. Looked like he was about to go ape %%%$ if I left the store with a bag in my hand.

A word from the DM though, he was a little disappointed by the turn out at his store (close to 200 the morning of release). For more publicity
sick.gif
 he wants future hyped up releases to be raffles
pimp.gif
. Doing it for the wrong reasons, but at least everyone gets a fair shot next time around.

Originally Posted by aaronb1105

Thanks to all that entered the Premier RSVP. Alot of nice stories. Yes, most of the winners were within 3 secs. Maybe 1-2 people won within 5 secs. I received around 200 DM's in 45 secs or so. People were DMng the next day....crazy....THE CONTEST IS OVER! I think going for a 8, 11.5, 12, and 13 was the best chance to get a pair. Less people after those sizes. I have been on the other end of one of those RSVP's and know how it feels to lose for sure. The hashtag was brutal. I was going to do random numbers and letters with upper and lowercase. Then again it doesn't really matter because most will just copy and paste anyways. I dragged it out a bit, but not as long as Nike.com. Now that was brutal.

We did have have some issues with a undisclosed number of winners that tried to break the rules. There were someone or a group of people that were DQed after being first to the DM. I'm not going to go into who, when, where, and why. Let's make it clear that I made up the rules and if I had enough of a reason to DQ someone it was done under the rules. I don't consider myself dumb....so if you were smart enough to cover your tracks you might be able to fool us.

In the future we will do DM contests for other release shoes. We have alot of other releases later this year including Jordan Retros, Foams, and more. I'm not going to really call it a lottery anymore. It's really a RSVP speed contest. I doubt it will be as bad as the Yeezys. That was pretty bad.

Anyways....thanks again for all the entries. It was stressful and fun!
Props again for holding a very well run RSVP!  Stopped by the shop yesterday to pick up some Toms for the lady and was hoping to see you there, but next time I guess.  Looking forward to receiving my pair!

aaronb1105 wrote:
.... I think going for a 8, 11.5, 12, and 13 was the best chance to get a pair. Less people after those sizes. 
Wait... YOU SAID NO SIZE 12!!!!!!!!!!!

I was gunning for a sz11.5 since you said no sz12s.

I was hella mad I didn't win. 

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

aaronb1105 wrote:
.... I think going for a 8, 11.5, 12, and 13 was the best chance to get a pair. Less people after those sizes. 
Wait... YOU SAID NO SIZE 12!!!!!!!!!!!

I was gunning for a sz11.5 since you said no sz12s.

I was hella mad I didn't win. 
We all were!

^^ I know! and to top it off. I was in traffic when the rsvp dropped! Talk about unsafe. Let's all text and drive!

There were no 12's....my mistake. But in general....we notice those sizes are slower sellers. 9-11 are always the best sellers and will likely go first in any RSVP. I remember I wanted a pair of Air Mags. Got a size 8 for $2450. Size 10.5 was like $3500-4000 each. Size 12 and 13 Air Mags were lower than the 9-11's as well. That kinda proves it. 

There were no 12's....my mistake. But in general....we notice those sizes are slower sellers. 9-11 are always the best sellers and will likely go first in any RSVP. I remember I wanted a pair of Air Mags. Got a size 8 for $2450. Size 10.5 was like $3500-4000 each. Size 12 and 13 Air Mags were lower than the 9-11's as well. That kinda proves it. 

True Sole: $???, ?? available
Darkside: $400, 15 available
Bows & Arrows: $325, ?? available
Shiekhs: $245, 30 available
Premier: $300, 14 available
UNDFTD: $350/375, ?? available
Foot Express: $2000, ? available

Originally Posted by osyrhiz

Does this explain where the sz.12 went?http://www.solesupremacy.com/2012/06/smh.html

That pair was from BOWS & ARROWS....

Supposedly restocks are coming. I called Bows & Arrows who said it is highly unlikely they are getting a restock. I'm doing my homework to find out where they restocks are coming (if any are at all), if anyone wants to share info pm me.

Restocks aren't out of the question. I remember Huf getting a random restock of the Zens back in 09. If a store receives a restock, I can think of 3 possible scenarios:
1) Random drop. Walk in the store, see them on the shelf, and walk out with a new pair of pants too.
2) Store keeps pairs and sells on Ebay. I know a couple stores that did this. Prices are still over the 1k mark and wont come down anytime soon.
3) Have some sort raffle/twitter drop. I remember True East did a raffle/BBQ for one pair on Tans. Didn't win but had a good time.

We can all keep our hopes up, but #2 or #3 will likely occur. I just need a sz 9.5-10 to wear, but greed is knocking everyone down!

Restocks....
LMAO 
laugh.gif

PLEASE dont hold your breath kids.

Spots get restocks.... they keeping it all for their crews this go around.

a small moms n pops store in fresno got 8 pairs but sold them for $800 !!!!:x:x dude that called me said they sold within 30 minutes of letting people know they had them.... $800 really ****** stores are getting to crazy.

Back
Top Bottom