AIR YEEZY BABYYYY!!!

kanye
sick.gif

ive been a big fan of kanye since "this cant be life" to "the blueprint" and then solo albums and shoe collections. especially now thathe's production style in blueprint 3 is bringing back the old ye... but i have to admit this is not a really cool move. i felt sorry for taylor swift. 1stbeyonce dont need ye to speak for her and 2nd, she won video of the year and i think thats one of the reasons they gave taylor best female. but all types ofpublicity is good publicity and yes this may help boost the price for the yeezy auction. good thing he apologized to taylor and her mom but he should becareful next time. "speaking one's mind" should not be used as a justification for being obnoxious.

to mr west: stop ranting and start creating soulful beats again!

Well, Kanye was seen holding a bottle of Hennesy when he entered the room with Amber. Blame it on the liquor.
laugh.gif

Tsk tsk tsk...that display was a pure lack of class on Kanye's part. No place for behavior like that
mad.gif

Originally Posted by superswag

ive been a big fan of kanye since "this cant be life" to "the blueprint" and then solo albums and shoe collections. especially now that he's production style in blueprint 3 is bringing back the old ye... but i have to admit this is not a really cool move. i felt sorry for taylor swift. 1st beyonce dont need ye to speak for her and 2nd, she won video of the year and i think thats one of the reasons they gave taylor best female. but all types of publicity is good publicity and yes this may help boost the price for the yeezy auction. good thing he apologized to taylor and her mom but he should be careful next time. "speaking one's mind" should not be used as a justification for being obnoxious.

to mr west: stop ranting and start creating soulful beats again!
very well said! bring those classic beats back!

i heard it was a little scripted, ala eminem x bruno
laugh.gif
. mtv will do anything for ratings
nonetheless, kanye is a douche for going along with it. poor taylor

ang labo naman kasi, may best female video, best male video, at may video of the year. beyonce won video of the year but didnt win the best female video. Hindiba female si beyonce? hehe eto namang si pareng kanye hindi nakapaghintay mananalo din naman manok nya

haha parang mvp sa juniors ng uaap, mvp pero wala sa mythical 5 o kaya naman rookie na asa mythical 5 pero hindi rookie of the year
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Trig20

ang labo naman kasi, may best female video, best male video, at may video of the year. beyonce won video of the year but didnt win the best female video. Hindi ba female si beyonce? hehe eto namang si pareng kanye hindi nakapaghintay mananalo din naman manok nya
winners were determined by fan votes.so if you wanna blame anyone,blame the fans.

Well, to some it all up, it's just about respect lang naman.If kanye wanna talk about it,he has his tweeter page naman di ba,so he should have ranted andranted all day, at least he wouldn't look like a jack***, and be seen by a lot of people. To think that he wasn't even up for that category and Ithink, he's not that close to beyonce either. Too bad for him, even their president thinks he is a Jack***...

sorry to bring up an old topic, but i got bored and just uploaded an old video of the mtv coverage of the air yeezy release at bunker. for those who werethere, check it out, you might have been on tv, haha!

an american (i think) was rocking the yeezy at bhs a while ago..he was also in line for the stub. first time for me to see the shoe in person
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom