Air Yeezy's where to buy

CharmCityKid wrote:
xcg11pinoYx wrote:
Bmore how was Mondawmin lookin? I didn't bother going, have some other business to attend to.

Hope whoever wanted them got 'em.

it was a bunch of out of towners so i had to debo the line
laugh.gif

saw harm, my T & a few others.

lies. you were probably one of the dudes in the back of the line.

just got back from mondawmin...copped a pair. met some nice folks...charmcity and posite p (aka mr. bolt
laugh.gif
) bunch of non-residents or non mondawminfrequenters upset about not grabbing a pair.

Shout out to all them 757 mofo's that got their pairs, im not hating, but im not camping, and yeah we got nice people in the 804 we look out, i was gon beat commonwealth just the same as yall was up here, but i aint stayin outside overnight

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

Originally Posted by Micah18

Naw that wont me playa, i dont do ice creams, and now i aint doin yeezys either lol. i rode by in my car and i was jus like f- it, unless yall had some liqour in the trunk to keep warm with and maybe one or two females i might have done it, but str8 sneakers and socks and men and time, ya'll can have fun with that lol, and i wish cmonwealth in norfolk would have had them maybe they wouldnt have camped out here, and eyes of hazel, they safe campin on that end of broad, i wouldnt camp on the other end going towards churchhill

drinks were on site (shout out to 757shoefanatic). Lol all folks really know was an address. If there was a dtlr out church hill I bet at least 5 of those 757'ers would have still camped. There's no such thing ad a safe camp out location when u don't know the city.
much respect goes out to the manager though for coming back to the scene after closing To make sure people won't camping for sizes that she didn't have. I wasn't even out there to camp for the shoe and I found that to be thoughtful.

Yeah i seen someone had a trunk open i thought some elicit activity was going on, and yeah i mean yall would have been out there if it was church hill, i justwouldnt advise it, but shoes look pretty decent in the pics have a safe ride back see ya'll next month, and forreal tho since yall like to camp, lookoutfor me, i give you 50 dollars

No one went to Major this morning? I wanted to roll through there, but I was too tired to do so.

I am going to make the trip to Cmonwealth though. I am intrigued by this raffle idea.

Who here has now actually changed their mind about this shoe... Copping to rock vs. The quick resale and vice versa. Just out of curiosity

HangTight wrote:
CharmCityKid wrote:

xcg11pinoYx wrote:

Bmore how was Mondawmin lookin? I didn't bother going, have some other business to attend to.

laugh.gif

Negative, he was third in line.

My-T.

PG Plaza was crazy what happened up there is the night before the security guard took names of people that had came earlier that evening everyone sat out inthere car then when the store opened he walked to the DTLR wit the list but %!$%!@ in line got salty and it got a lil crazy in there, so if ur name was on thelist u got ya kicks if u just showed up they raffled the remaining eight pairs, of course i was first in line and got my 8.5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good ****tt!!!!

I think now is the time to follow up on my "connects" and branch out into different companies because I can't see myself going through some ofthese extremes to cop. Campouts, body gaurds, raffles, line jumps and all??? This F-$*% is getting out of hand. Not knocking those that do cause i understandthat y'all gone do y'all like I have to do me. I hope to some dude wear these kicks cause I will truly be able to say "you put in work" forthose. How do run btw? They look a little lenghty towards the toebox.

Ehh not worth it.

Was thinking about making a run to BMore, but just rolled through Potomac this morning and grabbed a couple of things. I swore I saw Lavan there.

Originally Posted by HangTight

CharmCityKid wrote:
xcg11pinoYx wrote:

laugh.gif

naw he got the next to last pair. i watched him debo dudes...
but i was one of the dudes that didnt get a pair. not salty at all.
fyi - i was the dude with the olive green 5s on... just chillin and chillin

Originally Posted by HangTight

CharmCityKid wrote:

xcg11pinoYx wrote:

laugh.gif

actually, i was at the back of the line...
until i casually walked to the front...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Its all about the resale on this one here
And this is what I got on Tommie about, 2 weeks ago...

Everyone saw that 1st pair on eBay go over a G, and went off.

But I guess no one took economics or marketing classes in their lifetime though...
eyes.gif

After ebay/paypal fees, you MAY see $275 net profit today. More are available, and ISSers are trying to "make" the market value with BINS.

If shoes were just sitting, easy to get (i.e. 1/2 cents), cool. Buy in bulk, get your paper.

But, you think I'm sleeping in my car, outside, and doing Mission Impossible for $275?!?!?!?!

It ain't "free money," as you are working for it. And, I work a lot less for $275 daily. And most importantly...

EVERY PERSON ON THE BOARD got at least two shoes in their closet they don't "really" want/wear and can sell for$275.

F'outta here "resellers".

Get your paper up and buy @+@ in bulk so you always ahead..........
wink.gif

That's "free" money.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

xcg11pinoYx wrote:

laugh.gif

oh yeah... & i met solefood. cool cat.
pimp.gif

I just got home from a long AM.

Went to Minnesota Ave DTLR at 950am, no luck as expected.

Left there, did a shoot at The Arboretum.

Then, headed to Commonwealth. Got a sammich. Fixed me a Patron and Tropical Blend V8, in the trunk.

Waited for the raffle to start.

Raffle started.

Dude calls "Zero Seven Two".

I announce "That's me."

I go in, purchase, and step back outside.

The Commonwelath release was the absolute smoothest I have ever seen. Lasted every bit of 15 minutes, and was very chill. Dudes had no reason to be salty.

The One Ticket per $25 was genius on many fronts.

Shouts to the crew at C'mon for how it played out.

There were a few NTers there that I know.

I went to the PG Plaza DTLR. That was just a mess in general. 16 went to first come first serve and the rest were raffled off. Security only acknowledged oneentrance so if you camped on the wrong entrance you were screwed. I can't be too mad though, I got a pair, size 14. If anyone wants to TRADE for a 13 or12, hit me up. I'm not selling these...

Just talked to the security guard and other 2 folks there...

Who was the bamma that kissed his shoes at the register @ Richmond location?

nerd.gif

Just FYI -- "campout" in Richmond if you wish on the 2nd, me and my crew will be the 1st to grab black ones. So just putting it out there ahead oftime. Lines don't matter.

But Mili Circle should get those...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Micah18

Naw that wont me playa, i dont do ice creams, and now i aint doin yeezys either lol. i rode by in my car and i was jus like f- it, unless yall had some liqour in the trunk to keep warm with and maybe one or two females i might have done it, but str8 sneakers and socks and men and time, ya'll can have fun with that lol, and i wish cmonwealth in norfolk would have had them maybe they wouldnt have camped out here, and eyes of hazel, they safe campin on that end of broad, i wouldnt camp on the other end going towards churchhill
i was out there, white dude w/ red c'monwealth fitted on and black/red foams...anyway i did have a bottle out there, a half gallon and gotbent...we all did, downed the whole bottle, had a cooler w/ drinks and everything...it was cool...

met eddiebauer757...real cool dude...what up boi!!

Back
Top Bottom