Air Yeezy's where to buy

Anyone in Richmond who wants to sell me a 8.5 when the black ones drop PM me I'll pay 5. which is my Rent. But i would rather sleep at my place that week,and not on broad street...

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

^
You live on Broad/live in Richmond.

You up front.

Any out of towners want it, they can bring it.

That's how I'm rolling. And I'll have Southside peoples out there in cars in the parking lot just in case.

I was supposed to look out for my brother in S. Carolina. He won't miss out on the black jawns...
Thanks man, i aint even gon lie, i was mad the way these 757 cats tried to come down and sleep their way on a release when in richmond the way oflife is to wake up early, our mothers taught us better than that, but yeah i live on broad vcu dorms, im from henrico though mechannicsville and laburnam nearthe popeyes, my spot used to be the mechannnicsville dtlr, where i picked up my alt's and other releases of the sort, i move down vcu and they put salt allin the game

So if I had a box of these things I could sell them for 5 Bills each???

*graciously emails a few buns from Campus that TOWEH & Co dont' even know Im givin the business to* lol

Nolan Ryan? Yes Zir...

Quote - EyesOfHazel

you think that black and pink colorway will bring out the "hood" folks?

Key color = black. Hoods already buzzing.

Hold on... ALL Pairs were "auctioned" at Major? Huh? Is that legal?? Like a LIVE Auction

I guess that is a tad better than a retailer putting them directly on eBay for $$$, which has been done in the past.

I don't know if putting the shoes on auction is any better or worse than requiring people to buy other items in order to get raffles. I went to theauction and checked it out even though I gave up my chance to cop another pair when prices were going above $450. I also went to the raffle drawing since Ihad a few tickets, but my number didn't get called.

In my opinion, both DC spots went that route to take advantage of the opportunity to make some money, and the ultimate choice was the consumers on whether tobid high, or buy tons of extra stuff to increase your chances. Social Study and DTLR charged retail, but I wonder how many of those are going to be keptversus getting flipped for profit. It's just a difference of who made the profit and Major and Commonwealth are smart for making the profit themselves andnot some kid who's flipping it on ebay.

"Chad Woods,"

I feel you 100%. But you aren't talking from a retailer's perspective.

But as a retailer, its certain ethics involved.

If you credit is good, you pay a certain amount for the product, which is way under retail.

What the consumer does with it has nothing to do with the retailer -- Consumers don't complain about retailers paying $40/shoe and charge $120 MSRP,because that's the market way of doing things in this country, so everyone can profit... As Nike pays pennies to have these made...

Food chain..........................

The economy is what it is, and you have to do something different to avoid drama/someone getting hurt, etc. with the supply doesn't equal the demand.

But, as the saying goes... It's not what you do, its how you do it. Ain't nothing personal, just business.

And business wise, all my MAJOR fitteds have been given away. Even the first official joint. I'll live.

Never thought I'd say that.

lol.

Im Salty I don't have any of my Major Fitteds.. not cause I gave em away but because they were lost with all my damn shoes.. You know how long it takes tobreak in a New Era 5950 joint?

I don't do the straight edge bill like the youngins.. I like a SLIGHT SLIGHT Curve so water wont build up on it. and I can't find the same colors onany sites anymore..

#+*.

Anyone willing to hook it up on a sz. 10 in the gry pair I'll guarantee you the blk and the tan pair in your size for $250...just a thought...

"EOH",
It's funny how you clown me and Ian for "camping" yet your dreamteamers do it for the very same Yeezy's and they get a pass, lol...

It's also a little odd that as much as u been doggin the Yeezy's over the last two weeks, even calling Saturdays release a "hypebeast" CW,yet you bout to be the first dude camping for the black joints, which are arguably the "hypebeast" CW since they even have the "hoodbuzzin"... No need to clown other folks for doin somethin, then u go do it yourself, SMH...

^
laugh.gif

Because its funny.

Half you dudes won't stay up 24 hours to study for an exam... stay up 24 hours to improve your resumes... stay up 24 hours to prepare for a job interview.

But shoes -- All for it!

I just clown the priorities. The action, not the person. I clown anyone -- friends of foes -- who do something I don't believe in, and I expect the same.

You've seen it live at the meet-ups. You laugh, attack back, and keep it moving.

That's what you "Just Chillin' " characters don't get. It's love at the end of the day -- the era I grew up in, joanin' was thenorm. Y'all dudes can't even take jabs on the internet.

The day you see me camping out, hi-fiving dudes, you have access to one of my personal checking accounts for 24 hours.

Getting up early? That's been the norm since Jordans. This? Psht.

Ian -- since that is your buuuuudy now -- has travelled places and is known for this. This is what he does, and my stance ain't changed in 9 years. Him,unlike you, obvously, is proud for what he had to do to accomplished his goal. Thus, unlike you, my words don't bother him...

And switch up your sensitivity with read comprehension -- I'm not quoting any of my posts -- since you are attempting to call me a hypocrite.

But, if I remember correctly...

I posted that I'm walking in, getting the black shoes for my boy in S. Carolina, then out. Whoever is in line is what is it. I'm just giving thewarning out now. I helped hired the guy that did the security for the first release, as well as having police there go by here and there, so...

You got my number, my jazz don't change on different communication mediums like others......................................

The way I said it -- or the way you took it -- is how it was meant.

Sue me.

Originally Posted by lavan emanuel

Please tell me dude in the White Sox hat did not put the Yeezys on before leaving the store...

Sho did. These dudes broke out into a team dance at least 4 times that night chanting YEEZY!
smh.gif
(drugs were involved)

But I'm actually glad I stayed out there, the wind got OD around 4 but whatever ive been through worse. I'll def do it again, not for the hype butreally I dig the spot I got them from. The area had a nice lil vibe too it the night before like Ian said.

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

I'm giving you outta towners fair warning right now....

Posting or lurking (I see ya'll !%$%%+
nerd.gif
)

If you ain't from the town or in good standing with me...

I'm bullying the line, straight up

Crack slick if ya'll want..

Mondawmin security won't save ya'll

Nucca.. Im walkin behind you.

I'm giving you outta towners fair warning right now....

Posting or lurking (I see ya'll !%$%%+
nerd.gif
)

If you ain't from the town or in good standing with me...

I'm bullying the line, straight up

Crack slick if ya'll want..

Mondawmin security won't save ya'll

where you at church square? just wondering

Just a heads up. Sports Zone put in a bid to get the black and tan ones.

If they do, i'll let you guys know.

It's funny how you clown me and Ian for "camping" yet your dreamteamers do it for the very same Yeezy's and they get a pass, lol...

Yeah B I definitely didn't camp out anywhere. Never have, never will. I don't care if the +$$* was free and Kanye autographedem.
My-T.

I have a question:

If I go somewhere and stand in a line formation, from 6pm until store opening the next day, is that camping? Or lining up early?

Where is the line drawn?

they way i see it, lining up early is what i used to do for J's. getting at the store at around 6-7 am and waiting till the store opened at 10 or earlier.

as for the yeezy's, bammas were out there 10+ hours before the store opened (depending on the spot)
spending practically half a day in line (or in your car) for a release to me is camping out.

where the line is drawn is disputable but one should clearly know the difference when comparing jordan releases to a release like this...hope thathelps...thats just my .02

I have a question:

If I go somewhere and stand in a line formation, from 6pm until store opening the next day, is that camping? Or lining up early?

Where is the line drawn?
You outside, overnight... Anxious. Politicin'. Praying. Hoping. Wishing. That's campingout. As more sneaker sites have made this "cool," I don't mind being one of the last voices to deter it.

Be proud.

Be Secure.

Be All You Can Be... Until next time.

well damn all of this for some Yeezy's
laugh.gif

the black ones are nice though..I'm glad my shoe addiction has slowed down a bit.

HARM, I went to Minnesota Ave DTLR at 9:50am. lol.

Then to Commonwealth for the raffle.

Next month, I may hang out OVERNIGHT. I will have an extended objective though.

Word to Everyday Pple...

Coming Soon. Soon as in May.

^^^Not really selling, just spreading the word. Not everyone is an NTer. Some cats just follow kicks.

So, they may never see the threads or the flyers on FB or MS.

Don't forget, you have grown-ups out there too.

Kev aint the only person following sneakers that makes 90k. lol.

lol.

and its not just that... i mean honestly, it doesnt matter if I make 120k a year, i am no better than the kid studying engineering at A&T who is all aboutkicks. We all share the same common ground, and unlike most folks who get kicks for free or with hook ups (media, press, etc) I feel it more personable to doit within the means of normalcy and just kick it with the crew both new and old.

Yea it was a little OD for me to do it, but considering I dont do it for every release, and considering it was a shoe that I actually like...it was pretty coolto hang with folks who share the same interest...and not just a quick grab and go type situation. Now if it was on some miss work, and go camp out? yea..iwould NOT do that...but it was all casual for the kid. Hell I had dinner, drink, breakfast. It was pratically NORMAL imo lol.

Although the Cmonwealth adventure was pretty funny. Had I known I was gonna win that raffle, I wouldnt have stayed out at Fredrick, but as to ask me if Iregret going? Hell nawl. We had a damn blast! and even the staff @ Social Study peeped it...

• BANG BANG was amazing. sick to see people in line for the Yeezys party w/ us last night- hope yall had fun. YEEZYS RELEASE @ 10:30 TODAY! 2 days ago
You cant experience a campout like how WE experienced it. point blank. and i doubt no one had better entertainment that what WE had.word to all ofVA lol.

I'm just talking junk to get everything stirred up for D.A.R.

Y'all fall for the McMahon every time.

See y'all Saturday.
laugh.gif

Speak for yourself. If it ain't 30 - 60% off MSRP, I ain't buying it.

My following days are over. Mike, Penny, Griff, Barkley, Flights and Foams have all had their run... x 2 and x 3

if you think you gon' be sellin' your line to some thirsty %%% youngin's while they camping

you better think again son son

them $$@@#! gon' have barely enough to cop the shoes and maybe a snickers

laugh.gif
Harm... can we sit near each other at the DAR joint??? Nucca you stay keepin me in Stiches!!!!
roll.gif

I am weezin over here!!!!

Back
Top Bottom