Air Yeezy's where to buy

Is this that last c/w coming out? What happend to the black/ fire red ones? I know they where samples but r they releasing?

^ as of now, yes...but there have been rumors of more cw's dropping that will be more available...so i wouldnt be surprised if we got another color ortwo...

then again, maybe we wont...

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

This is supposed to be the tan pair that is set to drop on June 6

nike-air-yeezy-tan.jpg

pimp.gif
cant wait! the trio will then be complete!

I'm not a fan of the whole color blocking, but i like that tan, and the fact that the strap doesnt have some fugly texture...

since i always keep it so real, imo go ahead and admit that i have officially crossed over!
frown.gif

black/pink yeezys are one of the greatest shoes evar! (there, i said it)

*goes back to listening to R U Still Down?*

Originally Posted by Rightguard

AT LEAST HERE IN THE DMV, PEOPLE DIDNT CAMP A WEEK AHEAD OF RELEASE DATE LIKE OTHER CITIES. IM PRETTY SURE IF DTLR DIDNT HAVE A RAFFLE A LOT OF PEOPLE WOULD
HAVE CAMPED IN THE "DANGEROUS" PARTS OF B MORE

dudes would've got got too. (not by me, i'm just saying)

on another note, i have a feeling yeezys may end up like the spizike considering how greedy nike is. in which case, the 1st 2 colorways will be the only onesthat really matter (just like the spizikes)

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

AT LEAST HERE IN THE DMV, PEOPLE DIDNT CAMP A WEEK AHEAD OF RELEASE DATE LIKE OTHER CITIES. IM PRETTY SURE IF DTLR DIDNT HAVE A RAFFLE A LOT OF PEOPLE WOULD

on another note, i have a feeling yeezys may end up like the spizike considering how greedy nike is. in which case, the 1st 2 colorways will be the only ones that really matter (just like the spizikes)

good point...and being that it actually is a signature shoe, chances are it'll be re-released/retroed....in far less appealing colorways
laugh.gif
time willtell though

Does anyone know when this CW will be releasing? Or was this a sample only?

87215de2e95d16e220f33871a19ce8a170fd058.png

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If they are releasing, how early do you guys think I should go line up (Camp)??? I'm thinking since the Saturday before the release day.

Most likely going to Gentei, anyone care to join???

Originally Posted by CHUNGBOB89

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

on another note, i have a feeling yeezys may end up like the spizike considering how greedy nike is. in which case, the 1st 2 colorways will be the only ones that really matter (just like the spizikes)

good point...and being that it actually is a signature shoe, chances are it'll be re-released/retroed....in far less appealing colorways
laugh.gif
time will tell though

Spiz'ike comparison = agreed! With so many colorways that would/could sell - Nike will sell them and they'll be played out like Rocky Movies quickfast. Hope not though.

Blk/Pnk looked so good in the pics but that nylon toe area kills them....the Zen's look better, onthat the Pnks IMhumbleO.

They will do the 3rd pair with a national release or retro them when he has an album coming out..Dont fall into the hype..$800 for Kanye....Never...

Ight, so who's camping?

I know majors is doing the bidding +%$$*$@* again, and commonwealth most likely will stick to thier raffle.

dtlr's in baltimores getting them probably again, and dtlr near vcu in richmond probably gonna get them again...

what other spots in the dmv again?

Originally Posted by out4dolo

Ight, so who's camping?

I know majors is doing the bidding +%$$*$@* again, and commonwealth most likely will stick to thier raffle.

dtlr's in baltimores getting them probably again, and dtlr near vcu in richmond probably gonna get them again...

what other spots in the dmv again?
I heard that DTLR will be sticking to the raffle.

So pretty much if your camping your left with GENTEI or Social Study.

I would advise you to go to the latter.

For obvious reasons.
nerd.gif

http://niketalk.com/topic/174284

At FL they have to be losin its value if thats the case......they did save the worse cw for last so its understandable

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

MyTsharp wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.....Dude. Let it go.

My-T.

HARMCITY45 wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
731balla we'll talk in depth @ the DAR son...
Case closed.

I'm done until DAR or until Oliver posts something.

I guess you're not done....

smh.gif

I guess your not done either...

smh.gif

I did it in case dude had not seen it.

Either way keep it moving Harm.

Unless your NT police or Gentei security.
nerd.gif

I was done with the thread.

NEVER said I was done with advising people not to shop there.

a8315fecef5619e3dd05099c715522c0874bd45.jpg

Back
Top Bottom