Air Yeezy's where to buy

right. kill whoever designed that flyer...

actually no.

dont kill them...

kill whoever APPROVED of that flyer lol..

even tho i probably know who THAT was lol. what up! hahaha.

Y'all N's making my nutz itch with all this beefing. Knock it off.
smh.gif
We got new mofo's in here who gonna start spouting off just because. Harm,for me, let him live dog.

731, while I feel where you are, this V for Vendetta against Shop Gentai to every passerby is nonsense. I do feel your pain, but at the end of the day, themdudes are not your friends. They don't owe you any favors because some one said so, nor do they have to hold any shoes for you unless stated in theirpolicy. I know he carried it in his blog. And it was funny. You took it as disrespect for customers, when in fact, he was probably more or less just carryingYOU. Wrong or right, if you feel that strongly, go step to dude. I mean, we could go the route of MyT's "Boycott Sal's", but what is thatgoing to get you? Same thing, NOTHING.

If it were me, I'd stepped to them dudes if I felt that strongly about it. It's easy to #*!!! and complain behind the safety and sanctity of a computerin my home. Take your complaint directly to the source of your frustration. Attempt to solve it before constantly bombarding this forum with your personal warwith Oliver and Shop Gentai.

You want to be a lawyer, you should know there are many steps to get solve a problem prior to litigation. C'mon, my man, you smarter than all this.

PS: That flyer is some Bullshizzy, lol Edit that doogie
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

now gentei is doing a raffle for the tan yezzy

damn 731...i heard the campers are callin for ya head!

laugh.gif

731's efforts = cigarette smoking smiley (I don't know how to make one in QUICK REPLY).

Gentei Raffle. lol.

I hope to win a pair this time.

I also hope that iCan comprehends the logic behind ticket pooling.

Originally Posted by SoleFood06

now gentei is doing a raffle for the tan yezzy

damn 731...i heard the campers are callin for ya head!

laugh.gif
They should have just done it that way in the first place.

Tell them to get a life, and stop camping for shoes.

ok, now the question is...who isn't having a raffle???
nerd.gif

off topic...harm, what happened to the show ya'll used to do?

I know there's A LOT of crazy talk being said about this spot,but uh,this is a e-mail I just got:

-----Original Message-----
To: XXXXXXX@tmail.com
Subject: GENTEI UPDATE: YEEZY RAFFLE
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 14:27:05 -0700

YEEZY RAFFLE.

Here's the deal: no lines, no camping out, no nonsense. Only positive
vibes, man. This time around we'll be releasing the Nike Air Yeezy's via a
raffle, which will be held on Sunday, June 7th at 1pm. To obtain a raffle
ticket, you will need to purchase select sale merchandise and Shop
Gentei-branded apparel. For every $25 spent you'll get one ticket and a
chance to purchase the Yeezy's. Downtown location only. So there ya
go...start your engines....

SHOP GENTEI
SHOPGENTEI.COM

Originally Posted by dino410

I know there's A LOT of crazy talk being said about this spot,but uh,this is a e-mail I just got:

-----Original Message-----
To: XXXXXXX@tmail.com
Subject: GENTEI UPDATE: YEEZY RAFFLE
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 14:27:05 -0700

YEEZY RAFFLE.

Here's the deal: no lines, no camping out, no nonsense. Only positive
vibes, man. This time around we'll be releasing the Nike Air Yeezy's via a
raffle, which will be held on Sunday, June 7th at 1pm. To obtain a raffle
ticket, you will need to purchase select sale merchandise and Shop
Gentei-branded apparel. For every $25 spent you'll get one ticket and a
chance to purchase the Yeezy's. Downtown location only. So there ya
go...start your engines....

SHOP GENTEI
SHOPGENTEI.COM

This is out of control now. I didn't have a problem with Commonwealth doing a raffle because it actually seemed kinda fair and people already wear therecloths or hats any way but Shop Gentei has lost it. The fact that they completely limit what you can buy "purchase select sale merchandise and ShopGentei-branded apparel" in order to get a raffle ticket is ridiculous. At least commonwealth gives you a bonus for buying their own products by giving youan extra ticket. Shop Gentei's methods almost makes it seem like you can only win a pair if you buy whatever they want you to buy where as Commonwealthgives you a better oppurtunity to win with what they suggest you buy. Bad business practices will definately hurt you down the line. I do think it was smartthough that on Sunday they will be the only place in the "area" that will still have pairs and will be everyone who didn't get a pair's lasthope.

Originally Posted by lavan emanuel

^^^Yeah but the release date is the 6th.

How can they do this on the 7th?

It's all about supply and demand! Do y'all not know anything about the "Wendy's three-conomics"? Lavan, give me your double-stack! LOL

everybody that wants this shoe will go to cmonwealth on Saturday to cop the raffle.

Those that didnt win will then travel 30 minutes up the road and participate in genteis raffle the following day.

makes CENTS [pun intended]

How times have changed...
grin.gif

I wonder what the "legacy" of this shoe will be in 3 -5 years.

Dude got 3 albums to his credit, only 1 great IMO.

Not 6 championship rings.

But eh.

Time will tell.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

grin.gif

Dude got 3 albums to his credit, only 1 great IMO.

Not 6 championship rings.

But eh.

Time will tell.

3-5 years?
How about 3-5 months?
laugh.gif

Dudes are gonna feel stupid wearing 'em quicker than they did with those LRG Dead Serious skeleton hoodies, flip and make your $$$ NOW.

I mean they won't be classics like Jordan's will forever be....but I think they are just a change of pace from all things released in the last fewyears...I don't blame the stores because its hypebeast who are putting these shoes up on a plateau. Either way at the end of the day its still leather andrubber....RELAX B!

Originally Posted by lavan emanuel

^^^Yeah but the release date is the 6th.

How can they do this on the 7th?
Just think about all the people that will miss out on the 6th at other stores and will flock to Gentei in hopes of getting a pair on the 7th.

edit- exactly what iCan said.

Originally Posted by jupeezy

I mean they won't be classics like Jordan's will forever be....but I think they are just a change of pace from all things released in the last few years...I don't blame the stores because its hypebeast who are putting these shoes up on a plateau. Either way at the end of the day its still leather and rubber....RELAX B!

Free plug for 2Gaurd...Lol (hyperlink)

eyes of hazel wrote:
grin.gif

Dude got 3 great albums to his credit, only 1 great IMO.

Not 6 multi-platinum records championship rings.

But the shoe is still horrible

Time will tell.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom