Air Zoom BB NXT - $180 - July 25

how was the materials and comfort in these? compared to the Zoom Rize 2?

don’t have the Rize 2. It’s a tight woven/mesh - nothing premium feeling at all. $180 is nuts - $130-$140 would have been better. Cushioning is its though - it doesn’t play as high as the midsole sits.

I was wearing out my outlets a month ago and they had the red pair for 110 with extra 30% off. Couldn't pull the trigger on them. These need strong colorways in my opinion. The design is meh.

im torn between the black volt colorway or the white purple pink colorway. white colorway will dirty fast while the black colorway is black and wont look as bad dirty. but the white colorway looks the best 🤔

1611128404088.jpeg

1611128419919.jpeg

Thought Rudy was with Puma

Edit: Damn I must have missed it or forgot, he has been back rocking Nikes for a while now

Ordered these on Nike for the sale price in my regular size for nike basketball shoes they came yesterday and looked like a Shaq shoe.

I estimate they fit a whole size big the toe box is huge and im a wide footer.

Either the pair I had was marked wrong or you have to seriously size down these are headed back to nike for a refund.

Um i tried them on who doesnt try shoes on to make a judgement?

The estimate was due to them being so big my feet were swimming in them

There was half an inch over in width in the toebox and atleast an inch in length

Worst fitting nike shoe ive ever purchased and i have been collecting since 98.

For reference im a 10.5 in PGs, Kobes, Adapt bbs and Kyries im assuming id need a 9.5 in these but no stores in Phoenix carry them.

Tbh there on there way back to nike already n I doubt id buy them in a different size after seeing them in person I can see why these arnt moving.

Last edited:
That’s weird. I ordered a 10.5 and a 10. (Black/ Volt cw)

The 10.5 was definitely roomier than expected but the 10 is good. No complaints.

for reference I wear a 10 in kd12 and why not 2.
10.5 in XXX4 and Kobe Protro 4, 5, 6

All three pairs I’ve had have fit perfect. You may have gotten a bad pair.

Last edited:
Where dem colorways at Nike? :emoji_eyes:

My Dangerous pair are on their last legs, beat those joints to the ground.

Need another black based cw.

Back
Top Bottom