Air Zoom Flight 2k3 white/varsity red review

Joined Mar 25, 2005
i also have the white blue in size 9 and 9.5 and the black in 9 probably ebay em all. Good damn shoe. Sz 9 white/blue sold on ebay for 160 but awaiting payment, the red that you see sold on ebay for 150, i have the sz 9 black selling right now for 101 with 6 days left if anyone is interested, and i have a sz 9.5 of the white/blue for 160 shipped if anyone is interested and this is my last pair yet to be sold. Ebay name is ajordan4523 thank you.

Update:White/blue 2k3 is for sale since the buyer isn't responding to my email on ebay. I will leave the buyer negative on tuesday or wednesday. So what i have left for sale is the size 9 white/blue 2k3 and 9.5 white/blue 2k3 for sale at 160 shipped priority mail for each shoe. Again thank you niketalk.

Joined Jan 15, 2005
Surprised this hasn't been locked yet.

Thought it was going to be a review or something at first. It is a damn good shoe, got my two pairs.

Joined Mar 25, 2005
Taiverson my email is badboy026@yahoo.com for the sz 9 give me your best deal. Thank you i'm posting the size 9 white/blue right now on ebay my ebay name is ajordan4523 if you want to take a look at the white blue ones. White blue ones sold awaiting payment so i still have the black but it's on auction right now taiverson.

Taiverson: the white/blue size 9 is available if you're still interested since the buyer on ebay didn't respond to my email i will leave him negative this tuesday or wednesday. I also have the same colorway size 9.5 as well if you know anyone who is interested for 160 shipped priority mail each shoe. Thank you taiverson.

Top Bottom