Air Zoom Spiridon Caged 2020 retro.

couldn't even get them into my cart.

Finally did on mobile then just sat in line...until sold out.

Oh well

These are the type of releases though that make me hate buying shoes...there really isn't much hype behind these..but due to the collab or limited production people botted the site (and its shopify so it is apparently easy to do). So they buy all the stock and just resell it when in reality you are just making the people that actually wanted these pay a higher value while you make an extra $20 bucks after all the fees.

Its times like this that i am honestly happier with a raffle L.

Im guessing they'll have a wider release since some raffles have started popping up, but an online only release when so many people have nothing better to do is going to be a ****show

These are the type of releases though that make me hate buying shoes...there really isn't much hype behind these..but due to the collab or limited production people botted the site (and its shopify so it is apparently easy to do). So they buy all the stock and just resell it when in reality you are just making the people that actually wanted these pay a higher value while you make an extra $20 bucks after all the fees.

Its times like this that i am honestly happier with a raffle L.

Word!! I’m good with a OG colorway cuz I know those gonna sit. I like stussy though so I just wanted to try my luck. It’s like I forget how frustrating this is and fall back in the trap thinking I can actually get a pair of shoes for retail. All for people that don’t even want them.

Ridiculous how I didn't see any hype for these. But the moment people saw it was a collab, it was over.

I don't think I won the raffle from Darkside...So I'll just hope for a wider release.

why are these shoes so popular in the first place, collab are not. They cozy?

E6A3FF3A-6567-4926-8A94-49D4FC730D51.jpeg

I think Darkside Initiative cancelled their raffle. They deleted their IG post and blog post on their site.

Tried messaging them to see if the raffle ended, but didn't get a response.

Back
Top Bottom