Airborne AIDS?

Originally Posted by theone2401

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

regardless HIV cant survive outside its host body. it would die naturally.
Not if HIV mutated such that it could survive outside the host. That's the point of a virus mutating. The mutations allow it to become more virulent, transmissible, and deadly. It's all about the virus's survival.....
if this was to happen. i wouldnt think it would be in our generation. maybe our kids kid generation. HIV have not change or mutated at all. and its been like 40 years since its first victim i believe. so for it to just mutate out of nowhere is highly unlikely without the help of humans to artificially mutate it. besides. come to think about it.

HIV + Swine flu = 95% death rate. thats like the ultimate virus. one to attack your immune system. and the other to attack your body generally. pretty scary stuff if you asked me.
You are missing the point that Swine flu can be the catalyst for mutation. We have to wait and see though. But like I said it is much more likely for Swine Flu and Bird Flu to recombine because they are of the same exact make up. But it is kinda of funny that Swine Flu it self started with out any documented cases in pigs. In fact, last i read, in Canada people have given "swine" flu to pigs. Now isnt that funny. But there is always the possibility of human intervention in these matters.
we can pretty much say that theres a virus or parasite for every animal in the animal kingdom. & pigs are the worlds dirtiest animals. &not to stereotype or whatever. but if the swine originated in mexico. i dont think their farming are so documented like here in the US. lets say a pig or a fewdied from this swine overthere. i dont think it would even be documented.

"They call us....VENOM"

venom-3.jpg

I don't think that's possible.

But even if the HIV virus does become airborne (which makes absolutely no sense), it would cause such a pressure on the human race, that some of our bodieswould be forced to become immune to it, which also makes no sense, since it's an immunodeficiency virus.

I think it's much adieu about nothing.

Meh.....

This is taken with a grain of salt. Mind-control at its finest. Just like that dumb *@# "terror-alert" I literally LOL'd when people wereplanning their activities based on a color-coded "possible threat level." I'm not a full conspiracy theorist, but I do know that mind/populationcontrol is real.

It'd be scary if HIV combined with any airborne virus, not just swine flu.

But, it'd be better for the human race in the long run, because I'm sure with a weaker form of HIV, people would eventually build immunity to it.

you know what I'm calling the highest degree of ducktales and scare tactics.
For all the viruses that actually kill AIDS patients, non have displayed a propensity to join the virus and create a super mutant, yet swine flu comes out ofnowhere and is now this extremely dangerous super catalyst of virus mutation. I'd say that the chance of this happening w/o the aide of a scientist is solow that it needs not be mentioned

Originally Posted by renkxedik

you know what I'm calling the highest degree of ducktales and scare tactics.
For all the viruses that actually kill AIDS patients, non have displayed a propensity to join the virus and create a super mutant, yet swine flu comes out of nowhere and is now this extremely dangerous super catalyst of virus mutation. I'd say that the chance of this happening w/o the aide of a scientist is so low that it needs not be mentioned

I was basically thinking the same thing. This one virus just happens to be so special out of them all that it's able to actually combine with AIDS?! wow... If this really happens, there are people behind it.

Originally Posted by flight club sucks

I always had this question. Aren't viruses self defeating? I mean if they want to survive, why would they want to kill their host? if a virus wipes out the human species, wouldn't the virus then die out too?

thats why viruses spread and are contagious
that is why viruses that depend on host to host transmission evolve to become less virulent. there is a much greater chance of proliferation withan extended lysogenic cycle. this all changes, however, when the virus has a vector for transmission; a good example would be malaria. because malaria does notinfect its vector (mosquitoes) it does not need much host to host contact to spread, thus a more virulent strain would produce the greatest number of virusgenetic material and protein. the evolution towards less virulence is pretty solid scientifically, evidenced by the less virulent strains of cholera and otherwater borne diseases in areas with extensive water treatment.

Just a Reminder:

H1N1(Swine Flu) Began at an AMERICAN OWNED pig farm in Mexico.

p.s. 60 dems in the senate wooo-hooo!
moz-screenshot-4.jpg
moz-screenshot-5.jpg
moz-screenshot-6.jpg

its a government conspiracy ... you think these "free" offers from popeyes and kfc arent just a way to test out the mechanism which will eventuallylead to countless deaths across the nation? o "it must be an airborne virus" yeah airborne my balls they are going to infuse our food with a virusand everyone who ingests and/or is around someone who ingests the food will be subject to the ill effects ... the only chance we have is our immune system

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

its a government conspiracy ... you think these "free" offers from popeyes and kfc arent just a way to test out the mechanism which will eventually lead to countless deaths across the nation? o "it must be an airborne virus" yeah airborne my balls they are going to infuse our food with a virus and everyone who ingests and/or is around someone who ingests the food will be subject to the ill effects ... the only chance we have is our immune system

roll.gif

...and so it begins.

Don't buy into the fear.

Positive energy will always overcome the negative.

its a government conspiracy ... you think these "free" offers from popeyes and kfc arent just a way to test out the mechanism which will eventually lead to countless deaths across the nation? o "it must be an airborne virus" yeah airborne my balls they are going to infuse our food with a virus and everyone who ingests and/or is around someone who ingests the food will be subject to the ill effects ... the only chance we have is our immune system

e17268948a5e26d9d88efbbecd6893c37d5a3627.jpg

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

roll.gif
oh hell no. lol thats the worst theory i ever heard. so ihop is part of the NWO now>? damn. and oprah? oh no oprah

Back
Top Bottom