AJ 1 BLACK/ROYAL FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very weird conversations in here.....Anyway, does anyone know a site that has these for pre-order or on sale now?  Citysole had them, but I no longer see them on their site.

Dudes talking about Frank Ocean being gay....

WTF

Last edited:
These are goin to be a general release right? Not a HoH and online only for FTL? Be nice to just take the 10 minute drive to one mall as opposed to the 30 minute drive to the other mall that where my closest HoH is.

These are the only J's I'm copping so far in 2013. The Royals are one of my all-time favorite colorways of the 1's.

wth is going on in this thread 
grin.gif

side note, lets hope production numbers on these are up there and not like the banneds..

Saw a DS pair of '01's on feebay in my size.... if I can haggle the guy for a reasonable price, I may surpass all this madness.

Why do I feel as if this shoe will be crazy limited?

A dozen pics of the White/Black 13s, a dozen pics of the B/Red 13s, and a dozen pics of the Grape 5s.

But only a few pics of these?

Something ain't right.

:rolleyes

There weren't many pics of the Cool Grey 9's either until we got close to RD.  Patience.  I'm confident that I'll get my pairs and this is one of the few shoes that I'll pay resell for if necessary.  Doubt it'll come to that though.

True Blues released less than two years apart. The Oly VIIs released not to long ago and so did the Bred XIs.
True Blue 3s in 09 were international release only so that doesn't really count. Olympic 7s were a semi-limited qs in 2010 with the heart patch, and Playoff 11s were in a pack 4 years ago. But anything is fair game with JB now, I wouldn't be surprised to see all the OG colorway 3s from 2011 re-release with Nike Air :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom