AJ 1 BLACK/ROYAL FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
The AJ 1's with Nike Air will come in these boxes :pimp:

looks like a GS box, those are what the 1's will come with in GS sizes.

men get the other box

True Blue 3s in 09 were international release only so that doesn't really count. Olympic 7s were a semi-limited qs in 2010 with the heart patch, and Playoff 11s were in a pack 4 years ago. But anything is fair game with JB now, I wouldn't be surprised to see all the OG colorway 3s from 2011 re-release with Nike Air :smh:
I hadnt realized how long ago the packs came out damn....

A qs release is still a release. The Grapes were QS you didnt hear people say they didnt release. The heart patch on the VIIs dont make it a different shoe. Not getting into that argument.

So is there a release date for these yet? And what's msrp? Thanks in advance. Must have for me. Been waiting for a while.

Can't wait for these! Wore my 01's for 11 years and sold them last month to Scott Disick on ebay (just realized this now lol.) Probably my second favorite shoe after the black red 01. Going to try my luck and buy 4 pairs (could see myself wearing these until i die, need life time supply)

The AJ 1's with Nike Air will come in these boxes :pimp:

looks like a GS box, those are what the 1's will come with in GS sizes.

men get the other box

I think it is a men's box.

The other box you are referring to is the Air Jordan Wings box and that is for the 1's w/o Nike Air on the tongue.

not sure just going by whats been confirmed, all Mens jordan 1;s would come with the wings box while GS pairs would come with the Nike box.

Not sure why they did it and not sure if NA pairs will arrive with the Air box but would be cool if it did.

Nike has the Knicks color way listed on their site for 130

really? it was said before they were $130

Nike is weird but then again they sold Kobe VIII for $150 on their site when everywhere else and even on the box retail is $140....

NIKE AIR pairs = Nike box
Jumpman pairs = Wings box

It's already been confirmed that the Knicks 1's (Nike Air) comes with the swoosh box.

Last edited:
Can't wait for these. One of my favorite Jordan's. hopefully these aren't too limited...

Damn you guys take $hit way too serious. I grew up watching MJ in the 80's/90's while most of you were still swimming around in your Daddy. My point is that I think Kanye is a douche and he ruins anything Jordan for me. I will buy what I wanna buy, not cuz some over hyped celebrity is walking around in a shoe that YOU dudes post in a forum. Don't EVER compare Kanye to Jordan....no one (maybe people with bad taste) will remember Kanye 20 years from now. MJ GOAT....it's an acronym...look it up.

Nobody compared MJ to Kanye, it was actually just a picture.

And I think most of us are buying them because we like them, kanye pics came kind of late in the thread and nobody really cared but you..,

Anyway if you want to pass, then pass. Nobody's going to sit here and tell you to cop :lol:

Why is everyone so mad? What are y'all mad at? Seems like in every other thread there are people arguing or talking ish for no reason.

^ Because 'Ye really is a douchebag, yet 95% of the JB Forum can't see it.  At least that's why I'm mad. 

Don't get the logic in people saying they saw Jordan play, while kids nowadays didnt. Does that make you more credible, or deserving? Don't get me wrong I saw Jordan play, but its a tennis shoe, who gives two damns whether or not you did? Some grown men in this section crack me up. Ironically acting like lil brats.

People don't understand Chuck Taylor's like I do, because I witnessed him play back in 1922.

I watched Ilie Nastase first wore Nikes back in '72 during the Davis cup. Therefore Im better then you.

:lol: stupid logic.

Don't get the logic in people saying they saw Jordan play, while kids nowadays didnt. Does that make you more credible, or deserving? Don't get me wrong I saw Jordan play, but its a tennis shoe, who gives two damns whether or not you did? Some grown men in this section crack me up. Ironically acting like lil brats.

People don't understand Chuck Taylor's like I do, because I witnessed him play back in 1922.

I watched Ilie Nastase first wore Nikes back in '72 during the Davis cup. Therefore Im better then you.

:lol: stupid logic.

because these young kids are camping for days, shooting, killing etc for shoes they have no REAL connection to.

those that are older feel we have more of a conneciton to them because we saw MJ play and rock em and wanted to be like him. and when they come back out we want em because we had em as a kid, not because Wale was wearing them on Instagram.

Last edited:
because these young kids are camping for days, shooting, killing etc for shoes they have no REAL connection to.
those that are older feel we have more of a conneciton to them because we saw MJ play and rock em and wanted to be like him. and when they come back out we want em because we had em as a kid, not because Wale was wearing them on Instagram.
I have a feeling it was kanye that hyped this shoe the most and not wale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom