AJ 1 High OG Pro Multi Color Sept 11, 2021

I think its safe to say no aj 1 is a brick anymore.. lows, highs , mids, phats, cmft any of them will no longer sit.
Nah. Most mids are bricks. Load up Nike app right now and atc to your desire. Those electro orange. Low/cmft don’t sell out within seconds unless there’s massive resell. But these aj1 will sell out for sure. For 10-20 profit. Nobody really buying on the resale to wear

1632020498149.png

Looks really good as a low top too.

Friend says he might be able to get me a pair, hasn't quoted me a price yet. But it's already $240-250 on GOAT so might go that route, just waiting until release day.

Man based on that intro, you can tell they really don’t give 2 sh*ts about reviewing the same shoes over and over lmao:

“Talk to me.”
“I’m just here.”
Not true. I watch weartesters religiously.. he loves shoes, not just Jordans, and is very passionate.. but the lack of enthusiasm you see in the beginning is because he nor his wife are feeling this particular colorway.

Marginally. To be fair, these shoetubers are all pushing their own agenda-whether its merch, preorders, private paid discords, etc. etc. I guess viewership of shoe reviews itself isn't enough to pay the bills.
Of course there's a business aspect to it but imo it's disrespectful to mention him with dudes like ubk. Weartesters actually hoops and reviews the most obscure shoes and does performance reviews for basketball kicks... Not sure how dudes selling merch somehow means they aren't authentic. Ubk aka unfakeable Kicks is a reseller and doesn't try to hide it.

Of course there's a business aspect to it but imo it's disrespectful to mention him with dudes like ubk. Weartesters actually hoops and reviews the most obscure shoes and does performance reviews for basketball kicks... Not sure how dudes selling merch somehow means they aren't authentic. Ubk aka unfakeable Kicks is a reseller and doesn't try to hide it.

I mean I’m not even going to go and defend Unbreakable Cheeseburgers because he got called out selling fake preorders a few years back but Nightwing is really corny in his own right with his constant cuts to stupid clips of shows, etc. KickGenius back in the day had better performance reviews showing clips of traction on different courts, etc. Also IIRC Nightwing used to praise Nike a lot more back in the day when he was trying to get a job with them (I.e. praising leather quality on trash Air Penny 2 retros from years ago) but then pivoted to being more critical when that clearly wasn’t materializing for him. Either way, in my opinion, all these ppl have agendas so their vids should be treated as entertainment, above all else.

Back
Top Bottom