AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

I hope pairs make it to the store this week in time for reservations on the apps. I have friend who ran a report last night to see how many stores had them in hand ready for next week in a size 9. Not one store in the whole DMV or NC had them. He found one store in SC. Thats crazy bc a ton of stores in DMV supposed to get them. Either way I'll be ready for whatever. Btw, I'm sure the smaller stores will have them in time like dtlr and JJ. My Athlete's Foot got them in already they told me.
If it's like anything else lately DTLR is gonna receive them late like Cool Grey 3s Men size Carmines GS Taupes Mochas etc

I hope pairs make it to the store this week in time for reservations on the apps. I have friend who ran a report last night to see how many stores had them in hand ready for next week in a size 9. Not one store in the whole DMV or NC had them. He found one store in SC. Thats crazy bc a ton of stores in DMV supposed to get them. Either way I'll be ready for whatever. Btw, I'm sure the smaller stores will have them in time like dtlr and JJ. My Athlete's Foot got them in already they told me.
Man, they really need to push back release dates a week so pairs can come in and we have a real shot with the raffles.

Just got back from my local HoH. My homie that works there said they are still waiting for cool greys to come in. Shows how far behind they are. He said its not looking good for next weeks release but we'll see.

Hibbet raffle live
Screenshot_20210228-110329_Hibbett  City Gear.jpg
Screenshot_20210228-110329_Hibbett  City Gear.jpg

Anyone have GS for Champs or is the company not getting them for stores period?

PO

Last edited:
entered every raffle i found online... hoping to double or triple up.... even though i already have a pair on lock

Back
Top Bottom