AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

Keep your expectations low, when you hit it will be a pleasant surprise. Off SNKRS I have gotten 3 off white Js, ts 4s, tons of other Js, and both union 1s. Just gotta keep trying. When you don’t hit, say fk it, put on some grails and enjoy living. These material objects only bring me smiles, fk stressing over some shoes lol. People are starving, dieing alone on vents. Be happy!
Easy for you to say, you hit on all of those? You the chosen one

yall are in here bugging, talking about deleting apps and such.

pick yourself up. there will be another "bruh, i GOTTA have this shoe" releasing soon.

just enjoy the journey! remember when you HAD to have to royals...shadows...breds.....bred toes....No Photos.........off whites...mochas!!

this too shall pass

(alright, imma go cry now)
Please stop with that “if you put in the work, you’ll hit a pair” mentality. Clearly it’s not as simple as that or all of NT would have their pairs. We all enter countless raffles, try for SNKRS and still take L’s. Wait a few days for prices to come down or if you have that “retail or bust” mentality, at least I’ll be seeing most of you in the hyper royal thread.
They were being sarcastic. I put in mad work for these and have nothing but Ls. I have a lead on a pair, might get lucky. But I think my hands will be empty. Nike has really curtailed my spending by their limited supply. My wallet appreciates it, but I was in on these since the first time I saw them. My favorite release of the first half of the year for a multitude of reasons. I’m not paying resale though. No thanks.

Where, oh where, art thou, Ann? I need a pair of these. ♥️
0D13CC73-A7F7-4A2C-AF76-01C3A999905F.jpeg

pick yourself up. there will be another "bruh, i GOTTA have this shoe" releasing soon.

just enjoy the journey! remember when you HAD to have to royals...shadows...breds.....bred toes....No Photos.........off whites...mochas!!

this too shall pass

There will be other releases, but they will be barely attainable. That’s the problem. There are way more Ls than there used to be.

I really hope they

this too shall pass

Most of those were easier to get and cheaper than these.

Shadows were 300 and under for a MINUTE
royals/breds were smoother than this (even though i payed resale for my breds)

One of my brothers sent me this from a local discord group 🤦🏻‍♂️🤬

Attachments

• A96EFD2C-D1E9-4A57-8267-D75B190FFB18.png
    A96EFD2C-D1E9-4A57-8267-D75B190FFB18.png
    854.1 KB · Views: 216
Have any of y’all hit on shoe palace raffles for men’s sizes? All I’ve seen is people saying they win GS so far

Back
Top Bottom