AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

These are clean in hand. Definitely going for a double up on 3/6
00A610A6-5FFF-4C9D-BB31-C81FCD17C349.jpeg

Fam, check StockX. These are going to be worse than the Mochas.
I think these will be "worse" than mochas for two reasons:

1. Most (if not all) resellers that touch these will hold them for a lot longer than the mochas unless they get an offer higher than market, which is not likely in the first few months after release. I could be wrong, but I'd bet that market on these will start high (like mochas), dip for an extremely short period of time (like mochas), and have a gradual increase over time (like mochas). Only difference I'd see is that the increase over time will take longer because of the holds.

2. This color way and color blocking is much more publicly accepted. Mochas were "controversial" because they were "poorman's" TS1 , while most people don't associate this shoe with any other one -- not even the leather 2015 UNCs, Obsidians, or the PEs. The TS1/mocha comparison wasn't a matter of "which shoe is better?" but a matter of similarities. Essentially, these come across as their own shoe that isn't being produced from the hype of another. Also... blue > brown.

All that said... I just want pairs for me and my lady and I hope I don't have to sacrifice any limbs to get them.

Back
Top Bottom