AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

Yeah why anyone would use sail instead of white... probably the same type to age the soles and "distress" them. Silliness.

I understand what comes around goes around but I thought that only applied to human-to-human interactions. I highly doubt God is sending out blessings for doing right by conglomerates who have kids in sweatshops making their shoes. I respect the intentions tho and just in case you really do return the shoes or pay for them...

Reported.
sXmhn2L.png

My personally these are a no.

They “aged” laces gotta stop. Sail ain’t made for everything
Agreed. I know I'm in the minority but I hate sail. I can't think of any shoes off the top of my head where it worked besides the Off-white 5s and the union 1s & 4s. I barely wear my court purples anymore because of that awful sail midsole and like I said in another post I passed on the obsidians because of the sail midsoles.

Agreed. I know I'm in the minority but I hate sail. I can't think of any shoes off the top of my head where it worked besides the Off-white 5s and the union 1s & 4s. I barely wear my court purples anymore because of that awful sail midsole and like I said in another post I passed on the obsidians because of the sail midsoles.
Definitely works in the Travis’ (Highs & Lows) and those 4’s dropped.

Anything else is nasty. if it doesn’t have sail or an earth tone it’s usually nasty.

Yes, of course they weren’t going to sit. I’m just saying what has changed in five years when Storm Blues would sit? Only thing I can think of is Gen Z kids getting more into sneakers.
The high unemployment rate has probably allowed more people to jump into the resale game. The stimulus payments and boosted unemployment benefits probably helped fund them.

There's always been ****s that pay resale. The Last Dance probably ushered in some new people.

Lmao at y'all believing that these managers/stores aren't going to backdoor these late shipments, and those pairs are going back up on the Apps, lol. Im starting to wonder if these late shipments are going to be something continously done in the future to backdoor pairs more easily, compared to having them on release day, or lying by saying that the shipment is coming in late. It's definitely crazy what it has become in buying shoes today.

Whose man is this?
Can't wait! Need my double up:emoji_v:

They should’ve just let the incoming pairs be bought FCFS rather some get backdoored or not, at least I would’ve had a chance at copping a pair....that flx system I can’t even win the biggest GR in my size and the same ppl that always hit on the app is going to hit again....smh

Back
Top Bottom