AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

Same. Looks like no Houston stores have them or at least up for raffle. :smh:

PO
i live in a place that gets very little. no taupe 4. but these are up for raffle.

called yesterday and was told they werent getting them.

oh well. 15 entries. i hope they close it at 1pm lol

how do you add status points/boost to your raffle?

On the app, click on the "You" tab on the bottom right side. Click where it says "Status" and click "View All" where the rewards are. It'll link you to the site and you scroll through til you see the option to use 250 points for an extra entry.

Was able to sign in for a while. Tried to sign up for the raffle, hit the button and it kicked me off the app and now I can't login again. Stuck on a loading screen.

I wonder if the people who were able to enter the raffle before this morning’s stupid release are pretty much going to get automatic Ws. Doesn’t seem like this will fix in time.

As of right now the only way to enter a raffle is to get through the queue or is it done done? Just wondering if it’s worth bothering to wait. I think it closes in a half hour 😣

the size allocation is all over the place. My size 8 is not available at any FNL near me, 8.5 is 20 miles away and a 9 is at my local FNL 2 minutes away.

On the app, click on the "You" tab on the bottom right side. Click where it says "Status" and click "View All" where the rewards are. It'll link you to the site and you scroll through til you see the option to use 250 points for an extra entry.

Can you even do it for this one?

Back
Top Bottom