AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

Buying shoes ain’t fun anymore. I miss the excitement smh
44FD2704-F563-4B28-84A9-6A6BBB4334B8.png

Kind of shocked I hit on Hibbet kind of late I. Had multiple tabs of foot sites up. I tried SNKRS first then went through a bunch of other foot site tabs after. Sold out sold out, etc. Then Tried Hibbet last....somehow I was able to check out. It was like 2-3 mins after release time. Thought it'll be all gone im surprise stock was still available minutes later. Not even sure how this was possible lol.
Damn. I abandoned ship and moved on to SNKRS because typically with Hibbett if you don’t hit right away you’re done. Just checked my app and had them waiting for me in my cart. Probably would have got them if I focused in 😞

So if you get early access you still get to purchase again. F Nike.
So if you are a shoe retailer...and own another platform that resells said shoes...are you allowed to A) sell shoes, B) see a conflict of interest, or C) immediately go for higher profits putting hot shoes on said platform.

#Ann Herbert

I really wanted to get a pair for my daughter, but no luck anywhere. I was going to take solace in the fact that I have my Off-White UNCs if I couldn't my size 10 in these. Oh well I guess.

Back
Top Bottom