AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

$400 would be considered a steal over here:lol: but in all seriousness man I have no idea. I know this a is a bit off topic but I figured I'd ask since you're from France. What are your thoughts on the current defamation and character assassination of French icon Pepé Le Pew by the American media?

I don't think much of it I confess :lol:
And I have to say this is far from our best icon here :wink:

Just swallowed hard and bought for $432 shipped. FML. Haven't wanted a shoe in a while as much as this one. I'm a sucker for UNC colorways, have the 3s, 11 lows, pantone 11s. Lots of raffle Ls, just trying to time the dip in prices. If past history is any indication, everyone wait another day or two, as they'll likely drop at least $50 from here. :lol:

Just swallowed hard
Z6DBeV2.png

Screenshot_20210312-122924.png

Went ahead and took my L. Laugh it up NT... Also, when did Goat start taxing?

Edit: went back and looked at my past purchases. I got my Maroon 6s and dmp 6s for half the price I paid for these. The game is getting grimey

Wait a minute, ya'll cats paying $500.00 for a recently released 1? This CW hasn't even been out a month yet. Is this new found hype strictly for 1,s or just this recent CW, or are sellers being grimey/dirty with the costumers right now because they figure that most people have the bread because of the pandemic going on? I hope this is just going on with the 1,s and not other #numbered models. Because if the majority of people are willing to pay this amount for other models coming out soon, then this all done. I have 1 pair to wear, but I didn't know that cats was willing to shell out that much money on a shoe that hasn't even been out that long. People keep saying that this is hype.

I personally think that it's just alot of people with more disposable income that are going to magnify the problem in reselling.

Wait a minute, ya'll cats paying $500.00 for a recently released 1? This CW hasn't even been out a month yet. Is this new found hype strictly for 1,s or just this recent CW, or are sellers being grimey/dirty with the costumers right now because they figure that most people have the bread because of the pandemic going on? I hope this is just going on with the 1,s and not other #numbered models. Because if the majority of people are willing to pay this amount for other models coming out soon, then this all done. I have 1 pair to wear, but I didn't know that cats was willing to shell out that much money on a shoe that hasn't even been out that long. People keep saying that this is hype.

I personally think that it's just alot of people with more disposable income that are going to magnify the problem in reselling.

But Buyers with disposable income have always set the price on resale. Even though I agree that the price of these are a little high for it being this early into release, this is nothing new.

Last edited:
Please tell me a GR (maybe with lower stock #,s on this CW) that started out around $400.00 - $500.00 the day of release while staying at that price point way after it's initial release?

Hello
I live in France and have been following you for a very long time.
I registered on this forum to ask you a question:
I wanted these Jordan 1 University blue (like a lot of people!) and I missed all the raffles I was registered for and got 2 L on the SNKRS app.
Not much information in Europe on a possible restock via shops or on the net so I would like to know (because I did not understand the principle) if this famous restock via foot locker will also be in Europe? I don't have the impression since the principle is to reserve the pair and then to go and pick it up in a store, is that right?

In short, I'm a little lost :smile:
It would be nice to have another chance to buy them retail because here in Europe at the resell it is 400 minimum .. not really want to put as much even if I find them superb :smile:

thank you in advance

Hi, these are not restocking in EU because the European branch of footlocker had these shipped on time and already released all the pairs last Saturday via raffle and online. I'm sorry but the only option left for those on the other side of the pond to pick them up is via StockX/resellers

^The resell prices are completely out of control, I agree.

And the fact that Goat,eBay, Stockx are all charging taxes + fees now (at least in NY)adds to the frustration.

I get that sometimes I’ll strike out despite putting in the work. That happens. But 500 for these- I’m still in disbelief.

People are paying these resell prices , that’s the problem. Look what an Internet forum (Reditt) did to screw over Hedge Funds making $ off of people by shorting stocks. If people are going to keep paying these nonsense prices, nothing will change.

Not knocking anyone paying resell. I’m obsessed with this shoe and will shell out well over retail for them. But I’m definitely waiting at least a month. Bulk bot resellers are going to have to offload most of these pairs before all the releases in April. May not be much but people jumping on sky high prices immediately after the release adds to the problem

Nice post. If you can guarantee me a pair at retail when I want them then I wouldn't have to pay $500. Instead of chastising can you provide us brothers with an alternative to cop the shoes at retail?

Back
Top Bottom