AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

Thank you for your response. I figured that would be the case, but my friend does not want the University Blues and neither do I, so the only reason I am going after them is to trade. If this can go down, then I am cool with the recipient being the winner of the trade.
Hiiiii. Which one would you like? I also have 11.5 and 7Y.
CDE688C3-B132-4CEC-909D-4ECD10B6C557.jpeg

I ordered these on the release date from goat. And I got my tracking a couple days ago . They are coming from Hong Kong 👀 isn’t that where all the good fakes come from?! I’m scared I might get a fake pair lol

Goat has a Hong Kong location, your good homie

They screwed me on my friend's pair of Cap and Gown 11s. Took money from my card and gave me an order confirmation and then... nothing. The amount of excuses from the CS rep was laughable. Of course all I got was a 20% off coupon I couldn't even use on Js. Luckily I got my pair first via early access, but I was still equally passed since I told him I got em for him and everything. This is one of the many reasons why I saw Nike can eat a bag of dicks.

Yeah that’s the worst being that you told the homie you got em, just for Nike to change that up real quick!

Back
Top Bottom