AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

laced them up today - cliche photo
9E524ACA-069E-40B1-B4D0-83AF8FEA47E5.jpeg

Who knew these just restocked online in kids sizes? No one even knew (I.e. Solelinks, J23 app etc). This is what we’re up against :angry: . I’m tapping out. Time to just appreciate the kicks I (and we) have and step away from this nonsense
472241A7-F9B3-432F-A012-F185CB5C9354.png

sooooo....for the ftl restock....do you cop online then go to your LOCAL store to pickup or just show up at your LOCAL store on the 24th....

Who knew these just restocked online in kids sizes? No one even knew (I.e. Solelinks, J23 app etc). This is what we’re up against :angry: . I’m tapping out. Time to just appreciate the kicks I (and we) have and step away from this nonsense
472241A7-F9B3-432F-A012-F185CB5C9354.png
Site supply did :lol:

but i definitely seen this link al over twitter

couple of shoe palaces in my area (Inglewood, Santa Monica, Torrance) told me they haven't called winners for mens sizes because they don't have their shipment. and they don't seem to know when they will yet or just won't tell me over the phone.

couple of shoe palaces in my area (Inglewood, Santa Monica, Torrance) told me they haven't called winners for mens sizes because they don't have their shipment. and they don't seem to know when they will yet or just won't tell me over the phone.

Just go in there demanding the sneakers and tell them you are willing to die for them. Proven to work.

Back
Top Bottom