AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

laced them up today - cliche photo
9E524ACA-069E-40B1-B4D0-83AF8FEA47E5.jpeg
These look GUCCI POOCHI!

I had caved and got a pair of GOAT. They just got in (also shipped from HK) and I'm not really that impressed considering how much they're going for. Spotty QC and the "suede" material feels like paper that'll tear way too easily; for those familiar, the material is very similar in texture to the .CO.JPs except less stiff. I'm sending them back and will just use the credit on the upcoming Hyper Royals or UNC 4s instead.

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

I had caved and got a pair of GOAT. They just got in (also shipped from HK) and I'm not really that impressed considering how much they're going for. Spotty QC and the "suede" material feels like paper that'll tear way too easily; for those familiar, the material is very similar in texture to the .CO.JPs except less stiff. I'm sending them back and will just use the credit on the upcoming Hyper Royals or UNC 4s instead.

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg
Fam don’t know what you are talking about my pair looks and feels fire. I would never get rid of them going to rock them soon

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg
Don’t think they ever came in suede. If u wanna know how suede feels like. Go touch a pair of puma suede

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg
Hyper Royals or UNC 4s would be different or better? I can’t see it :lol:

Resell for my size shot up to $450 that’s over 1/4 the stimulus check lol smh

I hope this goes back down around restock time or even better I hope I hit on a restock

Last edited:
Resell for my size shot up to $450 that’s over 1/4 the stimulus check lol smh

I hope this goes back down around restock time or even better I hope I hit on a restock

I can’t believe all these pairs actually sold at 450+ and the price barely dropped . I’m used to seeing resellers asking crazy prices a day or two after the release, only for prices to plummet. Not this time smh

Back
Top Bottom