AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

So you can only hit if you got a million or more points? Flagrant foul. People would have a billi if they fixed their damn site.

IMG_20210322_154157.jpg

gotta move on if (when) I get served another round of Ls

it's an incredibly dope colorway but it's just not worth $500. this shoe has set the bar for this post-Last Dance frenzy we're in. i'm curious if the Hyper Royals will top it

What would you do when the shipments comes in and it's short a few pairs? Or what if it never comes in?

these are valid questions and I'll admit that I don't got the answers

but if all the cancellations from last time were delayed shipments that are up for grabs this week, then I'm okay with that

it's an incredibly dope colorway but it's just not worth $500. this shoe has set the bar for this post-Last Dance frenzy we're in. i'm curious if the Hyper Royals will top it
I believe they'll top these UNCs. By how much, who knows, but I'm thinking not much higher.

I caved and paid resell smh. My fav color on the best silhouette, had to. For me personally, this is the best release of the year. It aint easy being a sneaker head OG in 2021 :smile:

I have a self rule that I allow myself to buy 1 pair per year for resell if I miss out on retail. 3rd pair I've bought resell (Spidey 1s and LA to Chi 1s). Sold a pair of OW dunks on GOAT to fund the UNC 1s. I aint holding out hope for hitting on the footsite restock. Those are impossible to hit in LA. Soon enough I will be out of FLX points since I just keep using them without hitting lol

I caved and paid resell smh. My fav color on the best silhouette, had to. For me personally, this is the best release of the year. It aint easy being a sneaker head OG in 2021 :smile:

I have a self rule that I allow myself to buy 1 pair per year for resell if I miss out on retail. 3rd pair I've bought resell (Spidey 1s and LA to Chi 1s). Sold a pair of OW dunks on GOAT to fund the UNC 1s. I aint holding out hope for hitting on the footsite restock. Those are impossible to hit in LA. Soon enough I will be out of FLX points since I just keep using them without hitting lol
I don’t blame you, you did right Bruh. We can’t get everything for retail, I myself bought quite a few joints this year for resell. It is what it is, I would rather pay resell than deal with raffles and all that and end up with a L anyway. Be nice if we all hit on this release tho

I’ve been running up my FLX account hoping to get lucky. I’m at 1.3 million. Even if I don’t hit these I hope to get a pair of the Jordan 1 Hyper Royal’s and UNC 4’s next month.

Its crazy i just seen the moon blue 1s from a few years ago are like 700 on stockx wtf is goin on

Back
Top Bottom