AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

F39A9269-C6A3-491B-A837-4F06B0C196E8.jpeg

Man, they don’t even bother with the waitList anymore.. just straight Ls every time. Guess I should just cash out a gift card if they ever back in stock, and close em out.

Js a hot commodity again.. you can barely find a team J at the mall, no sig in sight.

Man, they don’t even bother with the waitList anymore.. just straight Ls every time. Guess I should just cash out a gift card if they ever back in stock, and close em out.

Js a hot commodity again.. you can barely find a team J at the mall, no sig in sight.

with a release like this a Waitlist spot is an L anyways. Nobody is passing if they win because even if it's an hour drive to that location, they know the resale value. If these were a Jordan 5 or something with minimal resale you'd have a slight chance of a pair off the Waitlist

with a release like this a Waitlist spot is an L anyways. Nobody is passing if they win because even if it's an hour drive to that location, they know the resale value. If these were a Jordan 5 or something with minimal resale you'd have a slight chance of a pair off the Waitlist
Or......winners can't get through the App to confirm....then they give it up!!!! lol.

i won somehow, used up my last flx points so you knew I had very little points/purchases on my account lol. BUT i can't seem to confirm the reservation. And backing out makes me start all over again with all the errors

i won somehow, used up my last flx points so you knew I had very little points/purchases on my account lol. BUT i can't seem to confirm the reservation. And backing out makes me start all over again with all the errors

Time is ticking...you probably got a little more than 30 mins left to confirm...

Back
Top Bottom