AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

I get the argument that hype sells and this is part of a larger plan to eventually raise the price of their shoes to some astronomical figure, but if Nike is really not cool with UA manufacturers making money off their IP (and indirectly all of the money they invest in marketing those products), why are they cool with a bunch of resellers and botters in essence doing the same thing? By all accounts, resellers/botters are making tens of millions off Nike products and at the same time, they’re “hurting the brand” (which is what what Nike accuses UA manufacturers of doing).

So either Nike is somehow financially in bed with some of these reselling platforms and/or bots or I’m just super effing bitter about another week of eating it on GRs. Probably both.

thegamemodo9 thegamemodo9 12 13 14 over here

1616558858134.gif

Biggest win I've seen so far is a 10....anyone get anything bigger?

Why did they all of a sudden stop producing larger sizes as much? Did us semi-larger footers disappear or something?

Been like that since the Pine Greens last year
I been getn Dubs on size 13

I think I went 0/32 this time round

I was 0/20 on the initial drop, all full head starts

this time 9 of them did not have any head starts while the rest had full head starts...wasn't going to bother with head starts on TD or PS pairs...one account ran out of head starts so I didn't have enough points for a GS pair

did get waitlisted on one pair on FTL

I though I was putting in work
Maybe next time kid......maybe next time

Biggest win I've seen so far is a 10....anyone get anything bigger?

Why did they all of a sudden stop producing larger sizes as much? Did us semi-larger footers disappear or something?

Been like that since the Pine Greens last year
I’m a 10.5 and never hit

I feel like a ton in here are 10.5 and always hitting so

I tried getting a size 10 for my daughter and I didn't hit. Oh well. At least I got my second pair of kobe's grinch at a reasonable price. Congrats to all of the winners!

It’s FLX > SNKRS for me. Though the app access is a hassle, there at least seems to be more of a connection with purchase history and winning.

Other than the Navy 3’s, I haven’t won a thing on SNKRS since Gold 12’s and Michigan Dunks, and I usually attempt every release even for shlts and giggles. I’ve been heavy on Nike.com since ‘02, so clearly there’s no reputation advantage.

I hit on 9 pair. 4 men pair and 5 gs pair. Onto the hyper royals :pimp:
3863b3bf48ff70c5603a78b61e3982af.gif

Maybe next time kid......maybe next time
I thought I put in work

maybe if I did head starts on more pairs...didn't get to that magic number of 25
Give me SNKRS over FLX any day of the week. At least on SNKRS I'm not forced to use points on a garbage reward system that benefits bulk resellers.
I've always had decent luck w/ FLX as well as the old system...up until this year

SNKRS was pretty good to me last year

it's like both of them flipped the switch on me this year...though I was selected for the draw on UNLV dunks

3863b3bf48ff70c5603a78b61e3982af.gif

I thought I put in work

maybe if I did head starts on more pairs...didn't get to that magic number of 25

I've always had decent luck w/ FLX as well as the old system...up until this year

SNKRS was pretty good to me last year

it's like both of them flipped the switch on me this year...though I was selected for the draw on UNLV dunks

Old footlocker system was elite I hit every GR retro I tried for usually with multiples for years. Since FLX has been implemented I've missed on everything. SNKRS has at least given me the rare W here and there.

Back
Top Bottom