AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

BC0DDF53-132B-47F0-8663-DF4A53F51E4F.jpeg
Foot Locker pair from today. Happy to finally have these in the collection, for retail, now I can move past them. Absolutely quality materials, I would say they’re on par with the Rookie of the Years, QC is questionable, but all around one of the best AJ1s in a long while.

Anyone going to hit up there local stores in the morning and try getting any unclaimed pairs? Been calling my local stores and no one wants to answer.

Didn't even try being in NYC.. I did see like 2 NYC wins though but FLX is not the wave for me at all. Glad to see a few actually get a pair though.

I mean wins haven’t been consistent at one NYC store in particular, but I’ve been pretty lucky selecting 14th, Times Sq, and 34th. Nothing crazy exclusive, but between the three I’ve won Mochas, Bred Yeezy, Grinches, and these.

I mean wins haven’t been consistent at one NYC store in particular, but I’ve been pretty lucky selecting 14th, Times Sq, and 34th. Nothing crazy exclusive, but between the three I’ve won Mochas, Bred Yeezy, Grinches, and these.

You must be a reseller.. JK lol. No clue how you're doing it. I stopped trying somewhere around May/June last year and then after that, I randomly would try just for the hell of it and literally NOTHING. I was WL'd on Carmines. That's as close as I've gotten. Maybe worth a wild try but I'm not expecting anything different. I select those stores too.. Old TS FTL>>>>>42nd FTL.

The second shot at these was honestly VERY surprising.
I fully expected them to backdoor everything like they did all last year.

To people that have worn these how dirty does the light blue suede get? Does it get dirty fast? My only worry with actually wearing my pair.

You must be a reseller.. JK lol. No clue how you're doing it. I stopped trying somewhere around May/June last year and then after that, I randomly would try just for the hell of it and literally NOTHING. I was WL'd on Carmines. That's as close as I've gotten. Maybe worth a wild try but I'm not expecting anything different. I select those stores too.. Old TS FTL>>>>>42nd FTL.

The second shot at these was honestly VERY surprising.
I fully expected them to backdoor everything like they did all last year.

Nah, literally, I submit one raffle on FTL, FA, and CH with all headstarts. I don’t select the Top 3 locations, but go through and select my preferred stores.

Just been way more successful here than on SNKRS in the past year. Think I’ve only won 3 shoes Total on SNKRS in the past year.

Back
Top Bottom