AJ 1 Opening day pack shoes-pics

I had high hopes for the white ones but the black ones turned out way better. I'll consider getting them if the money is right.

might cop.....like the color scheme and stitching on the toebox.....maybe just the black ones tho

these are awful. Why release another I package? If JB deemed it necessary to drop another I package they shouldve done blk/blue and blk/red.

Originally Posted by tylerdub

these are awful. Why release another I package? If JB deemed it necessary to drop another I package they shouldve done blk/blue and blk/red.

looking at your avi, I wouldnt expect anything but "awful" from you....hehe
tongue.gif

waste of money imo..save your mone y'all and wait for jb to put out somethin WORTH HAVING!!!

Personally I like the idea, unfortunatley the executionlooks to be quite poor. I still know a few folks will pick these up just because they love the sox. Gowhite sox!!!!!!

YO!
You should respect the sources of Pictures!

Posting the opening Day PAck without mentioning the original poster (solebrother from sneaker-tv.de) is whack man!

Whats the info? Cuz I remember hearing that it will be the kicks with a tee package, and now its a hat??? Im guessing its a JB hat? doubt it will be New era.All in all it will be a last second decision for me,gotta see how funds look then. I like em both tho
glasses.gif

why in the hell would they do that?

Back
Top Bottom