AJ 1 Opening day pack shoes-pics

The black ones would be so much better if it didn't have the white stitching pattern along with the logo on the back side. Also if the swoosh was jsutplain black, it would look so much better.

I was at Niketown Chicago today, and I asked about these. They said that they're coming out on April 5th (4/5... get it?), and they'll be $100. I askedif I was gonna have to line up like the 3 guys sitting outside waiting for that Levi's thing that comes out tomorrow. They laughed, and said I should befine, because they're getting 400 pairs of each colorway. Again, this is the Chicago Niketown, so I'd assume they'd be getting more than the restof the country, and I don't know how reliable these two guys are, but they both seemed to know what they were talking about, so I'm inclined to believethem. But take it as you will...

As a side note, I find it amusing and semi-cool that right now on Michigan Ave, there are lines in front of both Niketown and the Levi's store, and ifyou're standing in one, you can look down the block and see the other.

mumbles3k wrote:

As a side note, I find it amusing and semi-cool that right now on Michigan Ave, there are lines in front of both Niketown and the Levi's store, and if you're standing in one, you can look down the block and see the other.

I could see nike/levis with a big smile on there faces.

These will be available in GS sizes as well. 3.5y-7y

These will be available throughout the country, not as limited as you might think.

Reverse pinstripes is a nice touch. Looks like I'll be getting the black pair. Nice to know that they're not crazy limited. Pass on the hat, though.

Not feelin these
sick.gif

If it well be some what easy to get then ill cop... Still need to wait to see more pictures

Back
Top Bottom