AJ 2010 designers revealed...

blco02

Banned
Just got word that it's a Tinker/Mark Smith/Jason Mayden collaboration. Of course others will work on the design, but I was told those are the main 3 guyson the job.

Lol, they had to get the big dogs back after the fiasco called the 2k9. No need to flame me guys but so far this has got to be the worst selling J of all time.

I was satisfied with the 2009's, especially the White/Chrome pair (
pimp.gif
) so I expect even more with Tinker contributing. Thank you for the info.

To me, sounds like a hell of a lot of people to be the "main guys" on a project.

****patiently awaits the final outcome****

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

To me, sounds like a hell of a lot of people to be the "main guys" on a project.

These three designed on the Air Zoom Generation (Lebron I), just to give you an idea of what they are capable of together...

Thanks for the info, these better be great if they wanna save JB and the lack of sales of the 2k9s.

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

These three designed on the Air Zoom Generation (Lebron I), just to give you an idea of what they are capable of together...

Tinker, Eric Avar and Aaron Cooper actually designed the AZG.

I hope they put tape over maydens mouth when he wants to use the And 1/reebok theme with a platform heel
indifferent.gif

I also heard that for next year Jordan Brand will have a special surprise to do with Italy! according to D'wayne

Back
Top Bottom