AJ 9 University Blue on sale at nikestore.com

yo good lookin on the heads up. paid $98.52 for mine
pimp.gif

thanks for the heads up! glad i waited grabbed my pair for $107 and some change. thanks again
pimp.gif

thanks for the heads up! glad i waited grabbed my pair for $107 and some change. thanks again
pimp.gif

Not trying to knock you guys who order there's, but if you pay attention it does say "Air Jordan 9 25th Anniversary Editon Men Shoe." Last time I checked and looked at my box, it never said 25th anniversary on my shoe box. You all could be getting the all white ones instead of those pictured for sale. But, if you all get those instead of the all whites...Congratualtions

Not trying to knock you guys who order there's, but if you pay attention it does say "Air Jordan 9 25th Anniversary Editon Men Shoe." Last time I checked and looked at my box, it never said 25th anniversary on my shoe box. You all could be getting the all white ones instead of those pictured for sale. But, if you all get those instead of the all whites...Congratualtions

Originally Posted by Smoke Cobain

Ok, I'm not trying to be a smart *** here but there are three variables you can use to determine what shoe it actually is. One, the title that they use on the top of the page, which is the one you are using. Two, the picture that they are using. And three, which just so happens to be my favorite, the style#/color# with description 302370-103-"White/Black-University Blue". I did verify that this is the correct style #. The style#/color# for the silver anniversary's is 302370-104. Variables two and three lead me to beleive that they goofed up on the title and it is actually the Air Jordan 9 White/Black - University Blue. Just wanted to clarify just in case there was some confusion. Peace.

Back
Top Bottom