AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Sidenote: FNL has had madd people trying to get on their site for 3 plus hours and you saying im whining? FNL has to catch heat on this. Yall think that that is exceptable?

nope. its unACCeptable...welcome to the world wide web unfortunately.

i feel like Pau, JB is Nene

Nice lol

By saying they are wack it's your money and choice you think they are dope but if I see some one rocking these in the street standing next to me I wouldn't give it a double look.

What I consider dope is neck breaking, and these are no neck breakers it is common sense it doesn't have to be broken down to a science.
nerd.gif
My man are you really that dumb? Honest question? You can not decide what's dope for the next man. Dude said they were fresh to HIM. Then you come out of nowhere telling son that he's lying to himself. You looking at that mans shoes has absolutely nothing to do with if HE thinks they are dope or not. You basically just rambled about some unnecessary ish without even answering my question. The obvious answer is you can't decide what's dope to the next man period. If you don't like the shoes cool but you really need to stop being the "what's dope police".

This release is one for the books... NDC sold out super quick.. Eastbay AND FNL going coocoo.. WTF i just want some Jordans !! lol

Saw these in person, and honestly thought the quality was horrible. Happy to pass and wait for other releases coming up.

Saw these in person, and honestly thought the quality was horrible. Happy to pass and wait for other releases coming up.
I keep seeing this same type of comment. The more and more I see it, the less irritated I am that this "e-camping" thing isn't working out lol. 

Rode to my local shop today at 5AM, at least 12 people standing outside, its 25 degrees outside! These arent that hype to me. I wasn't going in for these unless it was an easy pickup.

I gladly passed because Im going in for the "he got games"

Back
Top Bottom