AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Originally Posted by imthekang

as much as i like these....OG vaule will never climb if repeated releases keep occuring like this.....

If you're in it for the money... C'mon man. They can release these yearly for all I care. But I bet you they switch something up on these. Look how they did the Playoff XIIs. Red jumpman instead of black, red lettering on the back pull-tab instead of white. This is why I only bought one pair.

I can see it now.....the shape is going to be way off and no 3M.

....But at least we'll get a cool new jordan box and hang tag
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by ijapino

It's time to play The "what do you think Jordan Brand will mess up this time around?" game?...

My guesss? 3M missing like the Flints from a couple years ago....Or better yet, they give us leather sides.

im guessing ashy larry nubuck instead of mesh

Let's hope not...that would be terrible.

Originally Posted by Air Brock 5

Originally Posted by imthekang

as much as i like these....OG vaule will never climb if repeated releases keep occuring like this.....

If you're in it for the money... C'mon man. They can release these yearly for all I care. But I bet you they switch something up on these. Look how they did the Playoff XIIs. Red jumpman instead of black, red lettering on the back pull-tab instead of white. This is why I only bought one pair.

True.
But its gonna be hard to make changes on these.

I mean I can see them not putting 3M on it, but really that's the only thing I can see them changing.

Unless JB does some of the wall type @@%, they should at least "look" the same.

Granted shape and quality will be different though.

tired.gif

Originally Posted by ijapino

It's time to play The "what do you think Jordan Brand will mess up this time around?" game?...

My guesss? 3M missing like the Flints from a couple years ago....Or better yet, they give us leather sides.
NO 3M = COPPING ONLY 1 PAIR.

LEATHER SIDE = NO COP. I REPEAT, WON'T COP WITH LEATHER SIDES.

3M = AS MANY PAIRS AS I CAN GET MY HANDS ON AND AFFORD.

Hmmmm.....If they do as good on these as they did the Playoff's...I may be in. Seems like JB takes at least one colorway in a series of same-shoe, multiple colorways to execute better than the others. Happened with the playoff's...Not the Flints and Certainly not the Altitudes. The White/VReds....they did alright on those. Another example; III's with the White/Cements being the best, imo. So hopefully, they'll do these right!!

I know this is a newbie question but what exactly is 3M? anyone have a good link explaining it? all I know is it is obv some better/premium material that looks crazy when photographed. Sorry if this has been answered somewhere multiple times

Originally Posted by Brianptt

I know this is a newbie question but what exactly is 3M? anyone have a good link explaining it? all I know is it is obv some better/premium material that looks crazy when photographed. Sorry if this has been answered somewhere multiple times

it's a reflective material...don't think it's all that 'premium'. You'll see it on a lot of safety equipment.

Glad theyre coming back. I skipped back in 04, I wont make that mistake again
Cant believe will make 9 years since the last retro 
eek.gif

I'll bet they're going to use suede to replace the mesh that's supposed to have 3m...

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

Despite the rumors in the previous year, rest assure that this retro will certainly be returning along with a few other Air Jordan 13 colorways.

Copped
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The black/blue lowtops?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

Despite the rumors in the previous year, rest assure that this retro will certainly be returning along with a few other Air Jordan 13 colorways.

Copped
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The black/blue lowtops?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 That would be nice. White/neutral greys too. Given that they're done right.

the lack of 3M will suck, but if they use the same leather they used on the last few 13's, you gotta give it to 'em, those toe boxes don't crease like the old 13's...

i have a strange feeling they'll use proper 3M on these tho.

Still have my OG's and a few pair from 05, hoping for a suitable retro with 3M.

Originally Posted by prozac4312

Originally Posted by JETlife5280

Quadruple copped!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Wholeheartedly agreed. These are my favorite Js ever and the last time they came out (2004), I was only 16. These will definitely be copped in multiples next year.
My all time fave as well! i was in 7th grade 05-06 when i first seen em. my sisters bd had em and let me rocked em in middle school 
roll.gif
i messed em up, gave em back, haven't seen a pair since. i cant wait literally saving up now for my pairs lmao!

Back
Top Bottom