AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Translation: They are waiting until after the Packers/49er game is over before they fix it.
Ugh...don't mention waiting until the end of a game to do a release.

Anyone remember the Yeezy IIs dropping IMMEDIATELY following the Heat/Celtics game?

I ended up picking up 2 pairs of size 11 and wasn't impressed one bit... Actually I feel like I just got stiffed by JB.

Guess I'm gonna end up putting these up on Craigslist.
Most stores have 30 day return policies
wink.gif

see this is what im talking about...you weren't sure if you wanted one yet you bought 2. and you probably got a chance to look at them just like i did when i made my purchase. 

why not let someone else get them? 
I've already put them on CL, I'm asking $200 and I'm letting ppl know of the glue lines.
If you consider me a reseller for making $13 that I wasted in gas then I guess I am :-/

Last edited:
I woke up late. Slept in this morning. Anyone know anywhere that still has them in stock? Thanks in advance.

Most stores have 30 day return policies :wink:
No lie I am strongly considering this since I don't wanna deal with Craigslist ppl. I'm not a reseller but I figured I would get the best looking one of both pairs and get rid of the other. I'm asking $200 ($13 more than what i paid) on CL and letting ppl know of the glue lines before they come.

Last edited:
No lie I am strongly considering this since I don't wanna deal with Craigslist ppl. I'm not a reseller but I figured I would get the best looking one of both pairs and get rid of the other. The shoe is pretty bad and I'm asking $200 on CL and letting ppl know of the glue lines before they come.
I had to do the same with the Playoff XII.  I ended up with three pair, so i mixed and matched to make the best pair.  Sold the other to a cousin and returned the last pair to Finish Line. It happens sometimes.

No lie I am strongly considering this since I don't wanna deal with Craigslist ppl. I'm not a reseller but I figured I would get the best looking one of both pairs and get rid of the other. I'm asking $200 ($13 more than what i paid) on CL and letting ppl know of the glue lines before they come.
Link to CL ????

Still kinda salty that I didn't get these at the mall because of raffles or on FNL because of crashing servers but, I did cop something. I copped DS Black Cement 3's for $130.:pimp: :smokin :nthat:

Damn. Nice *** deal right there. Been looking for a pai r of bc3s. Nice cme up bro

If your gonna wait 13hrs for a shoe then why don't you just work those hours and pay the resale value....

If your a reseller then, eastbay is making you sweat for those dollars :lol:... LOOKING AT 3 WEBSITES FOR 13 HOURS??? :wow:

I don't understand how you can checkout for other stuff but not these. Any guesses as to why?

my guess is theyre waiting for the most inoppertune time for customers so theres less traffic. My guess would be 2:00 am PST theyll put em up

I don't understand how you can checkout for other stuff but not these. Any guesses as to why?

Most likely an inventory issue.

You can't checkout with paypal tho.. At least not on FA. Tried to pick up a few things. 

my guess is theyre waiting for the most inoppertune time for customers so theres less traffic. My guess would be 2:00 am PST theyll put em up

prbly a lil of all of this

Back
Top Bottom