AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

I got a pair from the WRENTHAM outlet. I have to admit the pair I got was better tham my footlocker pair.they look flawless I used a f&f coupon 30% off not bad IMO.

I got a pair from the WRENTHAM outlet. I have to admit the pair I got was better tham my footlocker pair.they look flawless I used a f&f coupon 30% off not bad IMO.
Those f&f coupons are still good? I thought that was only one weekend. I still got one too.

damn nike and damn their outlets managers

i hope they get cancer in their pinkie toe
for no phone orders

Last edited:
damn nike and damn their outlets managers

i hope they get cancer in their pinkie toe
for no phone orders
Lol they wouldn't even hold a pair in store. U had to buy them first then shop or u take the risk of people buying. I remember they use 2 let u do phone orders on any release not anymore . They have to sit for a while smh

guys, if they don't sell out in 48 hours... it will be available to public phone order.  I hope no one buys it by Monday 
roll.gif

139.99 plus shipping dam. i dont see this as a steal. just another attempt to secure a pair for a couple of bucks below retail. hopefully you get a fresh pair

Just incase everyone wasnt aware as this sites only know mostly in UK and some parts of europe. Need Bred 13's? Check this site out http://www.basketmania.co.uk/en/shoes/2751-airjordanxiii.html

Totally legit, my mate copped grapes of there and i sussed them out last night before i decided to cop a pair of these for what i consider a steal!!

Only thing, shippin takes a lil while longer than usual as they use there own shipping method but only cos 5 pounds! And you get a free lanyard which is cool.

I wasnt even looking for a pair of these but for that price i had to, wont see that price till they re-retro again or restock if lucky

I copped the 2013 on release day. I regret selling my 04 pair a few years ago man these new retros jus don't do it for me. Jus sold my 2013 pair last week and been on the hunt for another 04 pair.

Man I was bugging selling my OGs 3 years ago sold them to my boy for 200 being broke and a bum desperate times.....

Back
Top Bottom