AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

:lol: Price hike and lower quality, heard that song before. Funny how their motto about quality and price is so evident, you people still cave in. Even the red looks odd. And I'm an OG to 13s, I'm also a person who likes to stop and smell the roses, so no 3m is an insult to me.

Stick with my 04's.

I hate when you have a deal set up and then you get that last min text/call/email starting with "see what had happened was .." :smh: :smh: If we set up a deal, stick to the script.
As far as pricing on the 04's, if your patient you will find a good deal. I copped my DS 04's for $280 and then the next week copped another pair, supposedly worn once but they looked DS to me, for $200. This was back in June tho. I guess since we're close to the RD for the 2013s the prices on the 04's won't drop until later on in the year.

Dang, what size do you wear? I've been looking on and off for a 9.5. If they were up there like you say, I was probably on the off. Lol. I really want the 04's, I'll probably get the 2013's as insurance until 04's pop up.

You mentioned bleeding midsoles, can you explain a little further? Haven't heard about that on 13's. Should I be worried? :nerd:

Last edited:
I hate when you have a deal set up and then you get that last min text/call/email starting with "see what had happened was .." :smh: :smh: If we set up a deal, stick to the script.
As far as pricing on the 04's, if your patient you will find a good deal. I copped my DS 04's for $280 and then the next week copped another pair, supposedly worn once but they looked DS to me, for $200. This was back in June tho. I guess since we're close to the RD for the 2013s the prices on the 04's won't drop until later on in the year.

Dang, what size do you wear? I've been looking on and off for a 9.5. If they were up there like you say, I was probably on the off. Lol. I really want the 04's, I'll probably get the 2013's as insurance until 04's pop up.

You mentioned bleeding midsoles, can you explain a little further? Haven't heard about that on 13's. Should I be worried? :nerd:

I wear a size 11.

Here's an example of the bleeding on the grey toe 13's .. same exact thing happened with my 05 Flints which forced me to copp the non-3m 2010s. :smh: http://niketalk.com/t/312361/jordan-retro-13-steel-toe-vol-bleeding/0_50

You wont have to worry about it with the bred 13's, i've never seen or heard of it happening with them.

ALL XIII's CREASE very BADLY
Well that's if you walk like "Harry" from Harry & the Hendersons
roll.gif

But the majority of my 13's have survived the creasing issues

I wear a size 11.
Here's an example of the bleeding on the grey toe 13's .. same exact thing happened with my 05 Flints which forced me to copp the non-3m 2010s. :smh: http://niketalk.com/t/312361/jordan-retro-13-steel-toe-vol-bleeding/0_50
You wont have to worry about it with the bred 13's, i've never seen or heard of it happening with them.

That was bleeding due to the dye on the suede, don't think the Flints would ever get that bad. Just have to find the right pair.

when they are creased this bad OFF of the foot, does it kinda look smoother once you put the shoe on? I've been watching these OGs on the bay for a while now.... wanna pull the trigger kinda but this creasing is crazy :smh:

:wow: I know you want them sweetheart but DON'T DO IT, that's not even your style! I would be hesitant to take them even if they were free! Those look like they've took a tour around the world in 80 days :smh: .

I don't know what restoration project can save those :lol:. I've seen miracles, but those need a Jesus turn water into wine miracle.

I wear a size 11.

That was bleeding due to the dye on the suede, don't think the Flints would ever get that bad. Just have to find the right pair.

My Flints looked like someone poured a cup of red kool-aid on them. Definitely not as bad as my grey toes though :x

:wow: I know you want them sweetheart but DON'T DO IT, that's not even your style! I would be hesitant to take them even if they were free! Those look like they've took a tour around the world in 80 days :smh: .
I don't know what restoration project can save those :lol:. I've seen miracles, but those need a Jesus turn water into wine miracle.
For real.... I have a beat pair of 04's that survived a flood and they look better than those.... :smh:

My little brothers fixed them up but to me they still look like trash so thats why I need another pair.....

They did crease bad but not compared to those pieces of ish....

My Flints looked like someone poured a cup of red kool-aid on them. Definitely not as bad as my grey toes though :x

I remember the pods on the grey toes already coming like they were dipped in dye, I don't know what JB was thinking releasing them like that.
No Quality control.

Flints got bad over time.

get your Angelus white paint and make them brand new looking again, its cheap ($5 for 4 oz) and makes them look perfect! turtlefeathers.com

I wear a size 11.

Thanks, I only had OG "he got games". I can't remember if they bled, I doubt it. Either way, I beat them up as a kid. Those carefree times. Good times. :smokin

when they are creased this bad OFF of the foot, does it kinda look smoother once you put the shoe on? I've been watching these OGs on the bay for a while now.... wanna pull the trigger kinda but this creasing is crazy :smh:

DAMN PATTI....

YOU ARE FIENDING IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING THOSE. AT THIS POINT, EITHER PONY UP THE MONEY FOR A DS OR VNDS '04 PAIR AND SKIP OUT ON SOME OTHER RELEASE THIS YEAR TO OFFSET THE COSTS OR GRAB THE 2013'S. THAT'S THE ROUTE I WOULD TAKE IF I DIDN'T HAVE MY '04'S IN PERFECT CONDITION.

THE 3M ON THE '04'S THOUGH :pimp:

eek.gif
I know you want them sweetheart but DON'T DO IT, that's not even your style! I would be hesitant to take them even if they were free! Those look like they've took a tour around the world in 80 days
mean.gif
I don't know what restoration project can save those
laugh.gif
. I've seen miracles, but those need a Jesus turn water into wine miracle.
My thoughts exactly. Came back from tour, realized they left one of the shoes in BFE and went back to get it. Screw the toe part, Lok at the whole shoe, this should be a easy PASS.

I always thought the bleeding from the flints came from a pink glue that they used whereas the bleeding on the bulls and grey toes came from the suede itself. . .

If I'm wrong ima be pissed because I wasn't expecting none of that bs from my '10 flints later down the road

So glad you ain't gotta worry bout none of that with the breds though cuz even if they did bleed it won't show on black! Passed on the bulls for that very reason smh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom