AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

HIP HOP HOORAY !!!!!!!!!!
hahaha word

I am so happy these are going to be released, my second pair of jordans I ever had, in 98 I had these OGs size 3!!! shaved my head had a champion bulls jersey and rocked these cause I wanted to be like Mike

Nostalgia for me, Cant wait to grab my hands on these. XIIIs = my grails

Man if you guys coppin these 2013s over the 04s thats stupid... no 3m is just a rip off by JB i wont be paying for their **** next year.. by the time the 13s come out you could have saved up enough to buy a DS pair of '04s and if you are cool with preowned kicks you can definitely find a pair 8/10 or 9/10 pair for 150-$220 if you look.

Yeah... Because buying new shoes is stupid...
We should all buy the 04 pair, because there's enough DS pairs of 04 breds to go around...

Last edited:
Release date is January, 12th.

Chicago 1's - Jan 5th
Black/Red 13's - Jan 12th
White/Red/Black 5's - Jan 26th.

That's according to Nike Canada/Champs/FL release schedule that was emailed this morning.

Release date is January, 12th.
Chicago 1's - Jan 5th
Black/Red 13's - Jan 12th
White/Red/Black 5's - Jan 26th.
That's according to Nike Canada/Champs/FL release schedule that was emailed this morning.

Wow.... Screw Jordan Brand. March would have been perfect, I don't have money for both the Xis and these :smh:

Obviously new to this

Eh. I don't really need 3M either. Would I prefer it? Sure. But the XIIIs are personally some of my favorite hoop shoes. 3M serves no purpose on the court.

Wasn't 3M originally used to make MJ's shoes pop when a photographer's flash hit them?

^^^ ain't nothing easy nowadays with sharks seeking green lurking the waters.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom