AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Well, the black/red 13's are my favs of all time, the 13s, period, and I personally would prefer them w/o much 3M :wow: . I mean unless I'm playing at night in the dark with camera flashes, I dont see the point really. Yes, I have OGs

Last edited:
Still beating my 04 pair around, will definitely double up. These are my favorite Jordans.. Hope the "BREAD" -__- 11 beasts are still broke so people that want these can actually buy them

How does the padding in the ankle and tongue in your pair feel?  13's always seemed to have such thick padding, and I get it that these won't have quite the same, but I am just hoping that it isn't cardboard thin.

Not as much padding as previous Retros but not paper thin either. Wore my pair today to the barber shop, pretty good quality not playoff quality but good overall. True to size also. There is little 3m but its barley noticeable at all

Last edited:

My 04 XIIIs. If the new ones don't have 3M. I'm out.

NVM

these prices on ebay are crazy... 170 plus shipping for 6.5y 2004 pair :smh: :smh: :smh: I shoulda pulled the trigger on these years ago when I first wanted them. Too late now I guess, they are on everybody's radar

I don't get why they're QS? All og colorways should be GR, I will try and grab these will be tough tho.

the fact that these dont have 3m is wack. thats like leaving patent leather off the XIs. might not be a big deal to some, but from someone whos seen the Evolution of Jordan sneakers since the days of him playing its just disappointing. Esp since i never had this color. guess ill just wait for the black & whites

I hope these ain't too hard to cop. I live this color way. And the flints too. Fiyaaaaaaa

Back
Top Bottom