AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

wasn't sure if i was going to cop, but after seeing these in person, they are a must have, price tag of 170 brings its to $180 with tax for me SMH! JB you have to chill lol
smokin.gif
 I hope i can cop 2 pairs

Last edited:
wasn't sure if i was going to cop, but after seeing these in person, they are a must have, price tag of 170 brings its to $180 with tax for me SMH! JB you have to chill lol

If you had a chance to check 'em out, how's the leather quality, padding and does the hologram look legit?
Thanks.

I dont understand why some of you are so surprised that this release wont have 3m on the panels. I guess the 3M less Flints that released a few yrs back, just completely flew under the radar to some of you... :rolleyes
EXACTLY!!!

Actually the opposite will probably happen. Too offset the cheap *** materials they will put 3m back on the next retro to convince people to buy them again

I dont understand why some of you are so surprised that this release wont have 3m on the panels. I guess the 3M less Flints that released a few yrs back, just completely flew under the radar to some of you...
eyes.gif
That release was perfect.  All of the hype from that drop caused the market value of the 2005's to take a hit.  Didn't have the funds for those when they originally dropped so I was glad to swoop in and snipe a pair off eBay.

I'm ALL IN on these!! I know a lot of cats are coppin pleas with the whole no 3M business but I'm feeling more like those that are hating are due to lack of funds and/or no connect. These are a MUST HAVE FOR ME...make excuses if you want, those in the know, are already good with no worries while everyone else is salty!! Reading back on the last few pages all this is obvious, just read between the lines!! Every NOVEMBER/DECEMBER & January/February HEAT GETS DROPPED!! You know this...year after year nothing changes!! Be prepared people, summer is soon approaching...MORE HEAT.. Get with the program or get out!! LOL...STOP COMPLAINING, Resistance is futile...LOL!!!

If some of you guys cant live without the 3M, either buy the 04 or buy some Reflect all :lol:

haha my thoughts exactly, this way whatever store.com servers aren't all clogged up, and I can get my pair and go back to sleep. We know that's not going to happen, people say they don't like/don't want/can't afford them and end up getting 5 damn pairs talking bout, " I seen a pair up close and they totally changed my mind, just got my 5 pair confirmation from footlocker.com." 8) burns me up!!!

Nikestore tweeted that these will be $160, 1 per person online, and 1/12 release date

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom