AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

I thought somebody said it was gonna be a qs? Imma be out of town that weekend. Looks like i gotta win a raffle or pay resale prices. I cant imagine these going for more than 230 tho

I wonder if Nike originally wanted to charge $170 but decided at the last minute to keep the price at $160. Seems like they are doing the same with the "OG" Retro I Knicks colorway. Every retailer had them for $140 and then Nike puts $130 on their release calendar.

Hard to believe these come out in 10 days.

Haven't heard much from stores about these.

Lets see if they'll do a FCFS or raffle.

all the pictures i have seen of the box have $170 as the retail price. interesting nikestore said $160.

Maybe these will go under the radar due to the release date confusion. I'm not getting my hopes up though. Preparing myself to go through the raffle madness again.

It kills me that half the people that say they wont be getting them because of the lack of 3m didnt even own a pair of the OG's with 3m to know what 3m is and will be the ones buying up all the ones on the release day... SMH all I know is I got mine, just need pair for wife and son

Dope, JB needs to stop raising price on these retros
Inflation bro

Nope

That would be true if we where getting the same high quality product year after year.

JB has already offset inflation by using cheaper materials and labor. They are raising the price because the can get more outta customers, plain and simple

Back
Top Bottom