AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

What time does jimmyjazz put them up online? I tried ordering the chi 1s sat morning, but they had sold out already

lol jj is damn near impossible. they release at midnight normally. ive had 0 luck to the 20th power on jj at release time.

Anyone have the link it will be available at on NDC?

Way too early for link questions :smh: but I'm gonna secretly tell you how to find it in advance ..

Google "Link for AJ Bred 13 on NDC" ... I'm pretty sure that's the easiest way to find the link. Once you find it there's a countdown clock on the side that has about 5 days and change remaining.

Whatever you do DON'T close the screen out/ refresh the page or your screwed. Protect that screen page with your life. DON'T blink, sneeze, cough, breath, eat, sleep, pick your nose, shower/change your draws, mow the lawn, etc. until Saturday at 8am!

This is the ONLY way to guarantee yourself the link before anyone and a pair from NDC. Works for me everytime :stoneface: :smh:

Last edited:
Hahah how has this thread become the new XI thread?!?!
roll.gif

FTL and all the stores under that umbrella are clueless for this release.  All of the ones around here think that every release is raffle only forever now, but they haven't gotten an email from corporate yet with the rules about the sweepstakes.  Which from posts here and the lack of that type of info on the launch locator, it sounds like sweepstakes is not the corporate plan for these.  Well they are just telling everyone it is a raffle, but to keep calling back everyday and when they get the raffle email from corporate, the raffle entries can be turned in that mystery day haha.  I told them the release is in like 4.5 days and they just say call back tomorrow.  Luckily the store I always win the raffle at said screw this today, and opened their raffle until end of day tomorrow but aren't putting that info out there really.  So it could be an easy W for me, or if word gets out and people think they are the only raffle, it could be the worst odds ever.  At least FNL is always FCFS, never have to wonder and they can't cancel your order in person.  Good luck to everyone going after these, hopefully things are straightened out everywhere before Saturday rolls up. 

Way too early for link questions :smh: but I'm gonna secretly tell you how to find it in advance ..
Google "Link for AJ Bred 13 on NDC" ... I'm pretty sure that's the easiest way to find the link. Once you find it there's a countdown clock on the side that has about 5 days and change remaining.
Whatever you do DON'T close the screen out/ refresh the page or your screwed. Protect that screen page with your life. DON'T blink, sneeze, cough, breath, eat, sleep, pick your nose, shower/change your draws, mow the lawn, etc. until Saturday at 8am!
This is the ONLY way to guarantee yourself the link before anyone and a pair from NDC. Works for me everytime :stoneface: :smh:

lol im not a vet on here in anyway (i did have to go thur a waiting period tho) but the nerve of these extra new people to come and ask for all the goodies like its that easy. asking for a link 5 days out :rolleyes come on son lol

Last edited:
bay area heads, be on the lookout as some footlockers are doing raffles, and some are doing size tix on friday when they open the store...i wonder how long people are gonna camp on thursday night lol

lol im not a vet on here in anyway (i did have to go thur a waiting period tho) but the nerve of these extra new people to come and ask for all the goodies like its that easy. asking for a link 5 days out
eyes.gif
come on son lol
You must be new around here.

If you have the ID of the shoe, you can figure out the NDC link before they even post it up in their search engine.

by ID you mean name of the shoes or Style code?

ive never done it without twitter link, thats the reason i missed out on the Bred XI. If they had TLO then i most likely would have scored a pair.

by ID you mean name of the shoes or Style code?
ive never done it without twitter link, thats the reason i missed out on the Bred XI. If they had TLO then i most likely would have scored a pair.
Style code.  That's the reason why most shoes are always sold out when they post the twitter link because everyone figures out/knows the link before hand and checks out before it even gets tweeted or appears in the search engine.

240-280 is my guess

I doubt this. How are these going to resell for considerably more than the playoff XIII when these have retro'd before? Besides, other than an XI, every general Jordan release has been available for 200-240 over the course of the last year. Same schtick every time: hype > sell out > panic > pay rape prices > complain when it's obvious you could have done better with some patience and looking.

Style code.  That's the reason why most shoes are always sold out when they post the twitter link because everyone figures out/knows the link before hand and checks out before it even gets tweeted or appears in the search engine.
Those links are madd long, including not only the style code but specific page info as well. You've done this I assume?

New here. I don't buy a lot of sneakers like I used to a few yrs back in college. I'm a teacher and don't get to wear them as often as I'd like. Anyways, these were by far my fav Jordan's back when I was younger, so I'm definitely after a pair for nostalgia sake. I called around a few places (champs raffle is done, foot action and footlocker are doing raffles wed and thurs). Anyways, you guys think its easier to do raffle or try somewhere online? What's best way to go for them online if I don't win the raffle? Thanks guys.

lol im not a vet on here in anyway (i did have to go thur a waiting period tho) but the nerve of these extra new people to come and ask for all the goodies like its that easy. asking for a link 5 days out :rolleyes come on son lol

If you have the ID of the shoe, you can figure out the NDC link before they even post it up in their search engine.

So if you kno how to find the link why would you even ask a question like that?

Talk about new around here. Must be trying to get that post count up.:rolleyes

im new but you asking for the "ID" of the shoe when every single shoe blog and forum on the planet has the "Style number" of this shoe posted everywhere. but im new tho..ok FOH :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom