AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

6d57a97b_Air-Jordan-13-Retro-Black-True-Red-White-01.jpeg

the red looks sooo faded. Didn't think it'd be this bad.Made me change my mind gonna have to pass

(messed up on img upload so ignore attatchment)
it could be totally different when you actually have the shoes in your hand or sight.

It is still varsity red and not true red like it should be and ultimately is the deal breaker for me aside from the no 3m and increased MSRP. My 04s next to these look so much better with the brighter red that just pops. Im leaving this dulled down pair alone.

I am really on the fence with these, I gotta see the quality and more pics of it. Not sure if I'm going to cop or pass up. I'll be surprise if the resell value really hits 240-280. I just have a hunch it won't be as hyped, most stores I called around my way are just doing first come first serve, and not the ticket system for these. They don't seem too concerned about the chaos. But then again....it's Jordans. They will sell out. 

Man some of you guys put way to much thought into this ish. Just buy the shoes or don't buy the shoes.

I rather wait in line than do this stupid twitter RSVP thing that nt makes you do. Im visiting my gf in dc and don't feel like waiting in strange neighborhoods so nt Georgetown is it for me.

I'm not liking the way these shoes look. I was going to cop since I like this colorway but the red is just awful on this XIIIs and the Black Mesh minus the 3M looks horrible :smh: At least the Flints looked good without the 3M but not these. Pass to the next release.

Its really not the off red that has me on the fence... its that ugly mesh they threw on there... im looking like wtf... if i can find a pair that has smooth mesh like i picked out my Flints and Altitudes then im good but i really want these fuuhhhh...

The more people to "dislike" these the better.  Although I know most naysayers will be in line anyway, I can at least HOPE to still get me a pair.  I'll be at the mall by 6am.  If that's too late, then it wasn't meant to be lol.  I'll take my $200 and spend it on somethin else.  :tongue:

The more people to "dislike" these the better.  Although I know most naysayers will be in line anyway, I can at least HOPE to still get me a pair.  I'll be at the mall by 6am.  If that's too late, then it wasn't meant to be lol.  I'll take my $200 and spend it on somethin else.  :tongue:

+1... Hoping lots of these guys on the fence starts changing other people's mind about these release... So it can be an easy 2 pairs cop for me. hehehe

Back
Top Bottom