AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

well just checked with my local Footlocker. called in and asked about release(we dont get very many releases), he said its a "first come first serve basis but we only have 2 pairs left?" i asked how they only have 2 pairs left when they havent even released. The manager tells me that "well if people come in and ask for them then they get them" STRAIGHT BS!

anybody have contacts to district managers in northern california? ive already called corporate to complain about these shady managers... for the raffles, they just throw your ticket away if you dont know the manager or arent buddy buddy with him...

already called corporate multiple times to complain about shady employees. 

what happened to waiting in line? what happened to making enough shoes so people arent killed? this is getting out of hand

well just checked with my local Footlocker. called in and asked about release(we dont get very many releases), he said its a "first come first serve basis but we only have 2 pairs left?" i asked how they only have 2 pairs left when they havent even released. The manager tells me that "well if people come in and ask for them then they get them" STRAIGHT BS!

anybody have contacts to district managers in northern california? ive already called corporate to complain about these shady managers... for the raffles, they just throw your ticket away if you dont know the manager or arent buddy buddy with him...

already called corporate multiple times to complain about shady employees. 

what happened to waiting in line? what happened to making enough shoes so people arent killed? this is getting out of hand

Which Foot Locker is this?

sorry bro im in dc for the week and i have the pics at home on my computer.  i'll post them next tuesday when i get back

All the OG colorway of the 13s are nice.

Not true. Back in the day, we made fun of the kid who picked the chutney colorway. Chutneys were and still are, hideous!!!

EASY PASS.

ONLY XIII THAT LOOK NICE IS FLINT

All the OG colorway of the 13s are nice.
You reeeeeeeeeeeeeeallly love you some wrestling I see lol.
tumblr_luop3izUBn1r2dc7j.gif

Redding and Chico. correct me if im wrong, which I may be. But now you just go in and tell them what size you want, they say yes or no and tell you to come back on RD if its a yes... if this the case, then when was i supposed to go in and ask for my size? i dont play that buddy buddy BS wit the store manager, i aint gonna fake being your friend for shoes, and im also not gonna give you $50 to get me my size... maybe im dumb for that but oh well. and people wonder why the games messed up.

Wish I could get these, but there are a couple of other shoes I have my eyes on in the next two months.  Having limited income sucks sometimes.

Redding and Chico. correct me if im wrong, which I may be. But now you just go in and tell them what size you want, they say yes or no and tell you to come back on RD if its a yes... if this the case, then when was i supposed to go in and ask for my size? i dont play that buddy buddy BS wit the store manager, i aint gonna fake being your friend for shoes, and im also not gonna give you $50 to get me my size... maybe im dumb for that but oh well. and people wonder why the games messed up.
That sucks.  A lot of people have connects but for those of those that don't it can be difficult getting shoes for limited releases.  When I was in HS, I used to just let my cousin know which shoes I wanted and he would get a pair for me and him through his connect in Modesto.  All I ever try to do with managers is be upfront with them and let them know I'm not a knucklehead looking to waste their time.  They usually address me as Sir since I go in wearing my work clothes and they're real cool about it.

If you happen to wear a size 10.5 maybe I can pickup an extra pair.

Creasing on the toe of the XIIIs never bothered me. I understand dudes want to keep their pairs looking fresh, but I just can't sacrifice comfort for that.

u don't sacrifice comfort as force fields are soft. u simply go .5 up on size.

I just got my guaranteed ticket today from champs sports, I'm in disbelief I can't believe I got lucky. Reason I'm saying this because just 2 days ago I called the very same store and they told me it would be FCFS so I said bet, So today I'm work busy as **&$ with catering and banquet and all I'm thinking is maybe I should call champs again just to double check so I called them and they told me that they are doing the guaranteed ticket and I said "WHAT" and all I was thinking was damn I won't be out in another 5 hours and on top of that the mall was 45 minutes away so I was a little heated cuz that dude 2 days ago just straight lied to me so now I just experience the frontline of shady employee but once I got out of work still having my chef jacket On i just went straight to the mall and behold I got the last 10.5 size guaranteed ticket. I'm hoping and praying somebody got just as lucky as I did

Went to my local FL and they said that the shoes that had arrived were already "reserved". I asked if they did a raffle and they said no that the shoes had already been reserved. Have a feeling the manager is holding them for her buddies.

^^^It's a XIII it will sell out plus it's a blk/red colorway. Almost all XIII's sell out even the wheat ones just took a few weeks

How come everytime somebody say a certain shoe won't be too hyped on release day....another person has to answer with, they will. Ever wonder that saying that something is hyped will contribute to it? Put it this way, resellers only buy what they think they can sell, for a profit that is.

Meant to post this in this thread, but accidentally posted in the HGG thread...
Yesterday at least 5 people called and 2 walked in asking about these. Just food for thought. I expect this release to be like the Playoff XIIs.

And here I was thinking we'd get a wallet break in Jan. What was I thinkin.

Nike/JB is pushing the limits right now. I think it's going to cut down on the resale prices in a big way over the next few months unless they have already considered this and are limiting production on many of these upcoming retros to combat a slightly smaller pool of potential consumers. Just look at the last few pages. Riddled with comments about not having funds or not wanting to drop funds on these.

I still have my OG pair nearly deadstock, so I may pass on these since there's 4 releases or more coming in the next 5-6 weeks that I really would like to score. I would like a pair, but this one may just drop to the way side because they failed to announce the RD. I think in the grand scheme it's a good thing that there are a ton of releases. 2013 will push out a lot of the hypebeasts who can't keep up and are thus no longer feeling special with every release they grab. I've said since 2011 that 2014 would be the year when this cycle of retros cools down and the posers leave the scene. Besides, from 2010-2013 you could capture 2/3 of the total OG CW catalogue.

Back
Top Bottom